Do you want a place in my car David ???

Me, Marika, Brian and many other fans!

David, Marika, Brian and Caley !!!

Why not, you are welcome !!!

4 guys and 1 girl. Hope she's not too shy  :D

hmmm, does that sound to me like you have some weird plans...?  :smth011

:lol:

And what if we do  :smth047 

i think you're just jealous because tof can drive me all the way back home alone without you other guys!  :-D
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

Quote from: japanesebaby on August 03, 2007, 20:59:35
Quote from: dsanchez on August 03, 2007, 16:04:32
Quote from: Tof on August 03, 2007, 16:00:35
Quote from: dsanchez on August 03, 2007, 15:55:41
Quote from: Tof on August 03, 2007, 15:51:11
Do you want a place in my car David ???

Me, Marika, Brian and many other fans!

David, Marika, Brian and Caley !!!

Why not, you are welcome !!!

4 guys and 1 girl. Hope she's not too shy  :D

hmmm, does that sound to me like you have some weird plans...?  :smth011

:lol:

Not that weird... yet  ;)

Just kidding. But picture 5 people in a 4-people car. We all would be very close or one over the other. But I guess Tof will put you next to him and we all 3 guys have to sit in the back :P

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lacrima mosa

okay!
let's say i'll be right behind tof with my car... should i take the girls?  :oops:
and believe me, i'll be around for sure!!
08.10.2022 Helsinki
10.10.2022 Stockholm
12.10.2022 Oslo
13.10.2022 Göteborg
14.10.2022 Kopenhagen
16.10.2022 Hamburg
17.10.2022 Leipzig
18.10.2022 Berlin
18.11.2022 Strassburg
19.11.2022 Basel

japanesebaby

Quote from: dsanchez on August 03, 2007, 22:19:41
But picture 5 people in a 4-people car. We all would be very close or one over the other.

don't worry david, i'm used to this:
i was once ona little tour with this group of dancers and musicians. we had performances in sweden, danmark, germany and switzerland, and we were travelling almost for two weeks in this van. the van had seats for 8 people - but still we were 11 people in all... + all our gear too of course: that meant for instance one cello (the cello case is rather big!), an accordium... and all the personal belongings for 11 people - all that takes room too. we had too little van because the person responsible for the organizing had thought it's a great way to save money: because of course a bigger van would have cost more. great... especially when none of us got paid any more anyway!
but we did survive it... although it was kind of crowded at times, yes... huh!

Quote from: dsanchez on August 03, 2007, 22:19:41
But I guess Tof will put you next to him and we all 3 guys have to sit in the back :P

sounds ok... :P
just please don't put me into the car's trunk or something! :lol:

dsanchez

I think it will be fun. Would be nice if we make it real finally!  :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tof

What a surprise, I'm back to work !!!

So David, Brian and Caley in the back of the car and me and Marika in front of the car !!!

At the end of the show I put down David, Brian and Caley at the airport and after I go to the hotel with Marika, the following day I drive Marika to helsinki to see THE CURE live in helsinki !!!

What do you think about that ???
Tof

crowbi_wan

Well, obviously we need to see some tour dates first.  We can assume they'll play Paris, hopefullt two nights.  Surely that's where I'd be flying to and could meet everyone.  From there, who knows where The Cure and we shall go.  Or, if it works out, maybe we'll finish in Paris.  Like I said, we need some dates first.  Whatever happens, it'll be wonderful to meet you guys and we'll have a fantastic time  :D   

Tof

You're right Brian we need some dates !!!

I think we will have more info after the US tour ...

Wait and see ...

One thing is sure, We are going to have a great week !!!
Tof

japanesebaby

dates? come on... honestly, only nerds start talking about some concert dates when there're much more interesting things in sight.
let's just concentrate on the cars and driving & other related issues ok?

Tof

This is not my car but I have the same  :)

Take some CD for the travel !!!

Tof

crowbi_wan

Quote from: japanesebaby on August 04, 2007, 02:49:10
dates? come on... honestly, only nerds start talking about some concert dates when there're much more interesting things in sight.
let's just concentrate on the cars and driving & other related issues ok?

I got your nerd right here :smth016

How can you plan a trip when we don't know where we are going?  But sure, there are the little things that should definitely be discussed.  My suggestions would be that Marika does all of the driving so us boys can drink lots of wine  :P  Seriously, I can help drive and of course pay may share for fuel and such. 

I suppose I should really get to work on my French lessons.  Not sure at this time I'd be able to read too many road signs... 

crowbi_wan

Will there really be five of us?  If for a week, we'll need to pack lightly.  And I should say I'm sure I can only take 5 days off from work, using weekends for travel.  Hopefully, things will work out to where maximum times can be spent with the group and not on a plane traveling to and from France. 

Tof

I don't know if Marika, David and Caley are going to the european tour ???

Are you sure that you need two days for travel ???

If you take your plane the saturday, I can take you at the airport and the sunday we can go to THE CURE show !!!

Monday we go to the next city, Tuesday to the next, wednesday to the next one, Thursday another one, Friday I'm in love .......  :lol:

OK, we need some dates !!! :lol:
Tof

crowbi_wan

Quote from: Tof on August 04, 2007, 03:46:03
I don't know if Marika, David and Caley are going to the european tour ???

Are you sure that you need two days for travel ???

If you take your plane the saturday, I can take you at the airport and the sunday we can go to THE CURE show !!!

Monday we go to the next city, Tuesday to the next, wednesday to the next one, Thursday another one, Friday I'm in love .......  :lol:

OK, we need some dates !!! :lol:

One day to fly to France, one Day to fly back.  And then there's the time difference.  Let me look at some flights and see exactly waht I'd be looking at. 

japanesebaby

Quote from: crowbi_wan on August 04, 2007, 03:18:35
I got your nerd right here :smth016

oh it's very good that i'll be seated in front with tof - so you can demonstrate those tongue-works to david and caley then hahaha

How can you plan a trip when we don't know where we are going? 

i never found such a problem even existed: just go driving!

But sure, there are the little things that should definitely be discussed.  My suggestions would be that Marika does all of the driving so us boys can drink lots of wine  :P 

hmm what makes you think i even have a driver's license? ;)
so, so far i'd say the plan is rather weak-ish... and so i'm afraid the wine is mine.

the car looks good tof! let's go! :)