Coke or Pepsi?

Started by CureCrusader, October 08, 2007, 13:45:27

Previous topic - Next topic

CureCrusader

I'm confused as to what to drink I like Peps but everyone else likes Coke. ??? 
Please help me decide the difference.

Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

rjl

Coke usually seems to have a bit more of an "edge" or "bite" to it. Pepsi seemed a tad sweeter. Whatever. I like them both. Even if I am severely cutting down my soda intake (replacing it with tea and water... much healthier and better on the teeth), and have been drinking caffeine-free varieties of the two...

Carnage Visor

I think the song by THE FACTION says it best: ("Let's Go Get Cokes")

Hey man, wanna Pepsi?
NO WAY!!!

Sorry, I've listened to alot of obscure punk lately.

I like Coke better only because it has a sentimental value to me, ever since I was a baby I have had an addiction to coke. My parents regret ever giving me a Diet Coke when I was a toddler, because I have developed a tolerance for it, and I can't go without one. Pepsi is the second choice if the particular resteraunt or gas station is out of Coke.

Janko

BOTH ARE GREAT FOR HANGOVER
AND THATS ABOUT IT
I WOULD ALWAYS SUGGEST MINERAL WATER OR JUICE
MUCH MORE HEALTHY FOR YOU!
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

silversand

I would say Coke, but i prefer still mineral water :)

iwannashagsimon

Pepsi.  Coke's ok....

Actually...I like tea or fruit drinks better.  Too much carbonated stuff makes my tummy hurt. :(

scatcat

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on October 08, 2007, 23:45:38
Pepsi.  Coke's ok....

Actually...I like tea or fruit drinks better.  Too much carbonated stuff makes my tummy hurt. :(

I prefer to drink water I drink at least a litre everyday!!, I don't like softdrinks much. ( unless they have alcohol in them).  ;)

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: scatcat on October 09, 2007, 06:01:46
I don't like softdrinks much. ( unless they have alcohol in them).  ;)

I perfer anything WITH OUT alcohol....

CureCrusader

I'm not legally allowed to drink alcohol.  :( :(
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Steve

Quote from: CureCrusader on October 09, 2007, 08:17:18

& so you'll be a lot better for it, believe me.

OT (although a little tenuous).
I used to audit suppliers when I worked in the UK & one time I went to a metal turning factory where they had a coke vending machine in the middle of the shop floor.
When I asked why, I was told that it wasn't there because anyone drank the stuff, but they used it to clean the copper pipes on the machines & those pipes were so shiny you could see your face in them. :shock:
When I had my central heating fitted, I needed to paint all the pipe work that had got coated with a layer of copper oxide. I went across the road, bought a bottle of coke & cleaned them & they looked so good, I didn't bother painting them.
The rest of the coke I poured down the toilet & a few hours later it was sparkling clean.
So, for me, Coke every time (just not to drink.......ever).
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

zyxibule

Coke! :)
Pepsi seems a lot sweeter.
<i>No one will ever take your place, so in love with you.</i>

disintegration

no coke and no pepsi for me..... :roll:
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

CureCrusader

Quote from: zyxibule on October 09, 2007, 10:44:01
Coke! :)
Pepsi seems a lot sweeter.

Either way it rots your teeth so might as well enjoy the sweetness.

:rocker

japanesebaby

Quote from: Steve on October 09, 2007, 10:40:00
Quote from: CureCrusader on October 09, 2007, 08:17:18

& so you'll be a lot better for it, believe me.

yeah, you don't really lose anything. believe me too.

Quote from: Steve on October 09, 2007, 10:40:00
I used to audit suppliers when I worked in the UK & one time I went to a metal turning factory where they had a coke vending machine in the middle of the shop floor.
When I asked why, I was told that it wasn't there because anyone drank the stuff, but they used it to clean the copper pipes on the machines & those pipes were so shiny you could see your face in them. :shock:
When I had my central heating fitted, I needed to paint all the pipe work that had got coated with a layer of copper oxide. I went across the road, bought a bottle of coke & cleaned them & they looked so good, I didn't bother painting them.
The rest of the coke I poured down the toilet & a few hours later it was sparkling clean.
So, for me, Coke every time (just not to drink.......ever).

:shock: i think this story alone is enough to prove that that stuff's just not ok and should NOT be drank under any circumstances!
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Steve

@Marika
You're right.
I used to drink pepsi max until I saw that. Haven't touched cola since (except to clean stuff).
There is also the old story that if you leave a tooth in a glass of coke over-night, it will have dissolved by the morning. :shock:
Never tried that though.
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php