Coke or Pepsi?

Started by CureCrusader, October 08, 2007, 13:45:27

Previous topic - Next topic

CureCrusader

Quote from: Steve on October 09, 2007, 10:40:00

& so you'll be a lot better for it, believe me.

OT (although a little tenuous).
I used to audit suppliers when I worked in the UK & one time I went to a metal turning factory where they had a coke vending machine in the middle of the shop floor.
When I asked why, I was told that it wasn't there because anyone drank the stuff, but they used it to clean the copper pipes on the machines & those pipes were so shiny you could see your face in them. :shock:
When I had my central heating fitted, I needed to paint all the pipe work that had got coated with a layer of copper oxide. I went across the road, bought a bottle of coke & cleaned them & they looked so good, I didn't bother painting them.
The rest of the coke I poured down the toilet & a few hours later it was sparkling clean.
So, for me, Coke every time (just not to drink.......ever).

So Pepsi then??   :!:
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

CureCrusader

Quote from: Steve on October 09, 2007, 13:02:24
@Marika
You're right.
I used to drink pepsi max until I saw that. Haven't touched cola since (except to clean stuff).
There is also the old story that if you leave a tooth in a glass of coke over-night, it will have dissolved by the morning. :shock:
Never tried that though.

Gotta try that.....
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Hero

Hmmmm COKE is the yummyiest deffo Pepsi is a bit sickly but they both have lots and lots and lots of lovely CAFFINE!!!!!!!!!! Which is whats important! HEHE :-D

Cure Freak

sweetened carbonated water is sweetened carbonated water.
i prefer filtered or mineral water.