2008.05.28 San Jose, HP Pavilion (USA/CA)

Started by crowbi_wan, February 18, 2008, 01:22:46

Previous topic - Next topic

crowbi_wan

Let's hope the boys got the pop out of the way up in Vansnoozer and feel like playing something a bit darker, more obscure this evening.  It should be a "Disintegration" night, but you never know.  With the improvement of Robert's voice on no days rest and a short set, I'm anxious to hear if there's been anymore improvement with having last night off.  Should be a good one tonight  :) 

DJscribbles

Every night I dream, and every day it comes true

crowbi_wan

jbud1980

lol, Vansnoozer, but seriously, I am patiently awaiting the San Jose show before I jump to any conclusions about the potential setlist at the bowl or san diego.

DJscribbles

Quote from: crowbi_wan on May 29, 2008, 00:55:24
Quote from: DJscribbles on May 29, 2008, 00:52:42
no cameras allowed! WTH!
theyll see me with it during 65dos. security will know that i have one, *pissed face*. i have to keep it in my bag after 65, damn it. i HOPE that people will have their point and shoots out, then less chance of me being caught. =)

by the way, the curfew is 11:30.

by the way, how do i get a setlist?

sneak it in.  ;)

jbud1980

oh, it was sorta cool that chainofflowers.com had a live feed going, so every couple of seconds, the vancouver setlist was updated.  ;)

j

Quote from: jbud1980 on May 29, 2008, 01:21:13
oh, it was sorta cool that chainofflowers.com had a live feed going, so every couple of seconds, the vancouver setlist was updated.  ;)

We had the live feeds for Fairfax, Philly, Rosemont, and Kansas City, and should have them for Santa Barbara, LA, Dallas, Austin, Houston, Cleveland, and both New York City shows, at the very least!

Mad Bob RJS

Is going to be live coverage tonight ? :smth100

Those who are on their way to the concert have a great time

:smth023 :smth020

...There was nothing in the world that i ever wanted more than to feel you deep in my heart...

Visit me @ http://madbobrjscure.blogspot.com/

[labyrinth]

yes,
tonight we willl have live coverage !  :-D

;)

DJscribbles

i have to go to school really soon.. uggh, my legs are so sore from dancing all night! not to mention standing on my tippy toes, even though i as in row 3, i was the shortest by alot. but i made it to the freakin barrier for all the encores! i cant believe it!!!

i have so much to tell you guys, like how security didnt believe i was with the press.. grr. and how porl smiled at me and how i met jason! i have to write a review soon today, itll be posted soon

jbud1980

Quote from: j on May 29, 2008, 02:58:23

We had the live feeds for Fairfax, Philly, Rosemont, and Kansas City, and should have them for Santa Barbara, LA, Dallas, Austin, Houston, Cleveland, and both New York City shows, at the very least!

Somewhat new to this site, and it seems that I find something impressive each time i log-on. Sorry for the naivety. As well, not that it matters, since I will be at the Hollywood show, but will you have live feeds for both the LA shows?

[labyrinth]

dsanchez

We had live reports since the Singapore show last year, if I'm not wrong. In the following link you will find the shows where we will have live reports

http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,4274.0.html
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

jbud1980

cure_kitty

Quote from: DJscribbles on May 29, 2008, 16:19:05
i have to go to school really soon.. uggh, my legs are so sore from dancing all night! not to mention standing on my tippy toes, even though i as in row 3, i was the shortest by alot. but i made it to the freakin barrier for all the encores! i cant believe it!!!

i have so much to tell you guys, like how security didnt believe i was with the press.. grr. and how porl smiled at me and how i met jason! i have to write a review soon today, itll be posted soon

Hey DJ can't wait to read your review.  Glad you had a great time at the show!  :smth023