Reflections at Sydney Opera House DVD

Started by cooky21470, September 19, 2011, 12:40:30

Previous topic - Next topic

cooky21470

hi all,

has anyone got any idea when the dvd is going to be released ???????? :smth100

dsanchez

Knowing Bob, I guess in no less than one year.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

cooky21470

was hoping it be released this year ,seen on cof a post saying maybe late this year or early next

year ,hopes its the full show including all the encores got me fingers crossed anyways an roll on to the next tour

Trust...

Maybe for the Christmas-tree  :roll:  ;)
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

billee

Oh it would be a wonderful Xmas present  :smth031
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

cooky21470

it would be a great xmas present and would bring back loads of memories of follow the band on the seventeen seconds and faith tour those where the days  :smth020 :smth020 im sounding old now lol but great times and be great to see them play oldsets  :smth020 :smth020

dsanchez

Bob's update:

QuotePosted by CURE:ROBERT on 9/27/2011 11:02 AM (GMT-04:00)

"REFLECTIONS AT SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE DVD...IS ONGOING... I SUSPECT LIVE IN PARIS 2008 MAY BEAT IT OUT... RSX"

http://www.thecure.com/blog/default.aspx?nid=36681&cmnt=1&pg=6
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Found this on chainofflowers:
QuoteTuesday, September 27, 2011
More posts from Robert
So they don't get lost in the flood of comments to come, here are some more posts from Robert today:

REFLECTIONS AT SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE DVD...IS ONGOING... I SUSPECT LIVE IN PARIS 2008 MAY BEAT IT OUT... RSX

Only the Jason quote (see other posts) had been mentioned here in Curenews, so I thought I'll post this.

I myself think it's strange that Live in Paris is still in the pipeline after 3 years! Especially with a brand new live DVD on the horizon too. Too much? Or what do you people think? (I know, I know, we can never have enough Cure products. I just wish the 2008 dvd would've come earlier...)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

Quote from: Ulrich on October 10, 2011, 09:55:29
I myself think it's strange that Live in Paris is still in the pipeline after 3 years! Especially with a brand new live DVD on the horizon too. Too much?

Merging with existing topic.

As for your question, I think will prefer to buy the 'Reflections' DVD over the Paris one. 'Reflections' was something truly legendary. I think even more than 2002's Trilogy.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

BLart

Ulrich

The holy city breathed like a dying man...