Happy Birthday Robiola!!!!!!!!:-)

Started by Lady, May 14, 2008, 15:06:23

Previous topic - Next topic

robiola

Thank you Cure Freak -- It's been three days but my husband and my son just went out the door with a really sneaky look on their faces, and when I said "Where are you going?" my son said "Oh... out. Just out. Well, I can't tell you!" So, in short, I think I may be getting another belated birthday present tonight... I kind of like this sort of extended birthday! So, belated birthday greetings are quite welcome -- makes the birthday last longer.

Hope you're feeling ok, kisses!

melly

I missed it. bum.   
Hope your birthday was everything you deserved and more... a beautiful, happy day...
from your friend in Oz,
Melly
xxx
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

Cure Freak

Quote from: robiola on May 17, 2008, 11:06:11
Thank you Cure Freak -- It's been three days but my husband and my son just went out the door with a really sneaky look on their faces, and when I said "Where are you going?" my son said "Oh... out. Just out. Well, I can't tell you!" So, in short, I think I may be getting another belated birthday present tonight... I kind of like this sort of extended birthday! So, belated birthday greetings are quite welcome -- makes the birthday last longer.

Hope you're feeling ok, kisses!
your welcome and i'm feeling a little better. thank you. have  decided to see The Cure, after all, next month. despite the illness and meds.

dsanchez

Happy birthday! :smth020

long time we don't send you around... :(
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

disintegration

Buon Compleanno Robiola!

Please come back....  :(
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

wish-man

Sorry for late...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hoping your wishes come true year after year  :smth023
and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

Lady

It's late but...happy birthday wherever you are!

We are waiting for you to come back! :roll:
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

dsanchez

Does anyone has her phone number or something? if so, can you call her? I just would like to know that she's fine!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

I don't know where you are, but I hope you read this message: Happy Birthday!

:smth023

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo