Justin Timberlake vs The Cure - Lullaby love (drum mix)

Started by LuvURobert, November 02, 2007, 04:45:57

Previous topic - Next topic

LuvURobert

OK... WAIT before you all beat me over the head for this one!!! :smth021  I was searching for any Lullaby remixes on YouTube and came across this one with Timberlake.  It's actually not too bad, makes me wanna dance!!  Have a lookey see...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmYDCg5okLw

...and if you still want to beat me over the head, well that's fine, too!  Hey, I might like it. :smth047 :smth040 
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

scatcat

Quote from: LuvURobert on November 02, 2007, 04:45:57

...and if you still want to beat me over the head, well that's fine, too!  Hey, I might like it. :smth047 :smth040 

no.., not beat u over the head, but JT makes me violently ill!! :smth085

the strings were lovely., the only thing that stopped me from vomiting!!?? :smth012

here is one i found a bit easier to watch, with Gorilaz..  :smth023

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=b6XbtOp4Yxc
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

CureCrusader

Yeah, Justin is boring but it was ok. The Gorrilaz one was good though. :smth023
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

LuvURobert

:smth042 Hey, hey, guys... watch the shoes!

and Scatcat, yeah, the Gorrilaz one was pretty good, too.  There are alot of funny remixes out there.  I found some more last night, but won't torture ya anymore. :-D
"And I shiver and shake

scatcat

Quote from: LuvURobert on November 02, 2007, 14:26:02
:smth042 Hey, hey, guys... watch the shoes!

and Scatcat, yeah, the Gorrilaz one was pretty good, too.  There are alot of funny remixes out there.  I found some more last night, but won't torture ya anymore. :-D

tanks... I cannot take it anymore  :roll:  OVERLOAD

Cheers LuvU... you got me listening to DISINTEGRATION again... lullaby... :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

silversand

Thanks for the link LuvURobert and scatcat :)

I don't like the one with JT, because his vocal is in my opinion too high and the two songs don't fit together. The Gorillaz one is better, because the two songs are fitting together very good.
And it makes more fun to watch this video :)

cure_kitty

Haven't seen these before. Thanks for the links LuvURobert and scatcat!  I love looking up this sort of stuff on youtube too!!! 

Well I'm not really liking the JT mix.  I mean the music doesn't sound half bad together but I do not like JT's voice.  Way to whinny.  What is the JT song that is mixed in?  I really don't have a clue as to what he sings?   

I do like the Gorrilaz mix & the video.  The music/lyrics are quite good mixed & the video works good too! 

LuvURobert

Quote from: cure_kitty on November 02, 2007, 21:27:45
Haven't seen these before. Thanks for the links LuvURobert and scatcat!  I love looking up this sort of stuff on youtube too!!!

You're very welcome!  :-D

QuoteWell I'm not really liking the JT mix.  I mean the music doesn't sound half bad together but I do not like JT's voice.  Way to whinny.  What is the JT song that is mixed in?  I really don't have a clue as to what he sings?

I agree his voice is pretty annoying, but I kinda like the mix myself.  I don't know what song is mixed in... I don't have a clue either.  Just shocked that he had Cure music mixed with one of his songs.  :shock: :shock: :shock:

I don't care for JT's music, but after seeing him host Saturday Night Live... I have a whole new respect for him.  He was actually hilarious ~ NEVER would've expected that from him.  ;)
"And I shiver and shake

FarFar

i will watch it first then i will comment about it....but justin timberlake....cry me a river,,,suck man.... :smth011 :smth011
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Lady

Quote from: FarFar on November 14, 2007, 09:23:12
....but justin timberlake....cry me a river,,,suck man.... :smth011 :smth011
You're so right!!!
JT...what a sadness!!! :smth011
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]