Meeting point in Paris

Started by dsanchez, March 05, 2008, 12:43:29

Previous topic - Next topic

maccatori

Deal! I'll keep an eye for your eye & the tatooes! Cheers!

DontMoove

I will try to go to this meeting point as soon as we will arrive to Paris just a few hours before the show...
JP

nevyn

Airneck, what a shame I did not have possibility to meet you...
But with all other people that I met there... It was great! :)

4NG13-angie

T_T Have a lot of fun!!! T_T
"You made the rain bleed...you..."

maccatori

Was good to meet a few people. It was a pity I was too drunk - a result of being on my own at Bercy. Anyway thanks to ?, from Copenhagan, for getting me to a taxi! Wish I could've got you a drink back at the second bar. Will get you one back on Thursday!!

etkimi

It was really good to meet Marika, Tof, David, Brian from Seattle and some others members (sorry i forget there name).
It was very interesting to talk with this lovely people that i knew "without knowing".
Paris was a great moment for me when I meet this people.

I saw no one of them in Antwerpen...

Cheers,
Etkimi
Crying at the funeral party...

frog_s

Yeah it was good fun, all these people!! I'll post some pics I made of the whole group soon too, for all the good memories ;)

Cheers

dsanchez

Time pass so fast that scares me. Almost one year ago after this meeting, I came back to Les Furieux with Druide and other Cure and Sisters of Mercy fans. This nice bar closes weekends (friday and saturday) so I hope next time Cure plays in Paris, they will do it one of these days...

Hey Druide, nice to meet you :smth023 and very jealous that you saw them in Orange!!!!!! :shock:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo