What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnage Visor

:D :D :D

You guys are great!!!

Man, I don't know what I'd do without you guys... :lol:

Thanks for everything. I will forget about him.

melly

I  WAS going to put; if all else fails, make an effigy of him and stick needles in its  willy... but that's not very nice at all....so I didn't....   :smth083
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

sues777

Oh, you guys are evil.......not that there's anything wrong with that!!!!  :twisted: hehehe.....
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

Steve

Quote from: melly on January 07, 2008, 06:33:30
I  WAS going to put; if all else fails, make an effigy of him and stick needles in its  willy... but that's not very nice at all....so I didn't....   :smth083
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

scatcat

Quote from: sues777 on January 07, 2008, 08:33:14
Oh, you guys are evil.......not that there's anything wrong with that!!!!  :twisted: hehehe.....

mess with CV and you mess  with me!! ..   :evil: ( I'm not really good at this, but I'll try with my sarcastic wit!!???!!)

Quote from: melly on January 07, 2008, 06:33:30
I  WAS going to put; if all else fails, make an effigy of him and stick needles in its  willy... but that's not very nice at all....so I didn't....   :smth083

voodoo... just the thing!! hehehe  :twisted:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Carnage Visor

I'm actually the kind of awesomely creepy kid who you'd see at the library reading books on voodoo and necronomicon-esque things.

So voodoo is not out of the question!!!  :lol:

MUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

JK

robiola

@melly -- can we be charitable and say it was an attempt at playful teasing, not meaning to be offensive?

Also, I just thought I would mention, because I know you like to be well informed and for no other reason, that full, round buttocks are considered quite seductive in some cultures.
Got that, blondie? :smth027

sues777

Quote from: robiola on January 12, 2008, 12:56:42

Also, I just thought I would mention, because I know you like to be well informed and for no other reason, that full, round buttocks are considered quite seductive in some cultures.

LOL!!!  You guys crack me up!!   :smth043

That reminds me of the time one of the youngsters at my work told me to smooth my hair out as it was looking too "big"....after I'd made a point of puffing it up!  Hey, I'm a child of the 80s - I simply CANNOT have flat hair!!  Flat hair is soooo early 2000s.....gigantica and my little "friend" from work need to catch up with the times   :smth070

scatcat

@melly -- can we be charitable and say it was an attempt at playful teasing, not meaning to be offensive?

yes.. crack me up u do... thanks guys for pointing out just what is important in life..  :smth023
I WISH I had a "butt" !!  :smth011 ( even with it's own postcode!!)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Carnage Visor

I get that alot.
"Get a haircut, faggot!"
or more subtly:
"Don't you ever comb your hair?"

And they're usually butt-ugly themselves, the ones who criticize me...so I wouln't be talking if I were them!

This is me on a good day, looking like I just walked out of a Bauhaus tribute band or something:

melly

:smth043 :smth044

actually, it wasn't playful teasing...she is, infact, quite a revolting person, inside and out.....I have supported this chick, emotionally, for quite some time, but came to the conclusion that she actually doesn't WANT to make any changes to her life, her situation...she is quite happy sitting on that enourmous bum, taking handouts from the government...so, no, we won't be "charitable" in this case!!  she, infact, should be the very last person on the planet to make any kind of rude remarks to another person...

and I take on board your comment re "full, rounded buttocks"... Italian men just love the voluptuous look, I know.... ;) 

edit: I have deleted my original post...I had NO intention of hurting anyones' feelings....sorry if I have done so....it was a flippant remark on my behalf, not intended to make anyone cross....sorry...
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

robiola

Quote from: melly on January 13, 2008, 09:30:07
edit: I have deleted my original post...I had NO intention of hurting anyones' feelings....sorry if I have done so....it was a flippant remark on my behalf, not intended to make anyone cross....sorry...

Noooooo, it wasn't offensive! You know by now I just like to joke around melly, I didn't want to make you think your post was insensitive!!! I don't want this to be a place where we have to feel like we're walking on eggshells, not at all, I was just teasing you! (Speaking of playful teasing.) It's actually a sign that I feel comfortable enough in our communication to kid around like that. I'm sorry if my answer gave you or others a wrong impression. :(
And since, by my own doing, my butt size has become an issue ("if she took offense she must be gigantica size herself, eh? wink wink, nudge nudge"), I'll have you know I am what you might call "pleasantly plump". :roll: I promise if I ever feel insulted or get mad for real, you'll know about it  :smth096 (See, kidding again  :smth052)

melly

ahhh okay, no probs!! I DID worry, after I had posted, someone may take offence; but it is not the fact that she blocks out the sun that irritates me, not at all, and her opinion of my "do" has absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever.. what shocked me, and annoyed, was the fact she, with a sneer, had the gall to be rude to someone, about their appearance...you know, the ol' "people in glass houses" thing...

btw...I have noticed, as the years roll on, I have become squishy in areas never before affected by said squishiness.... *sigh* such is life....

sues777

Today was my first day back at work after 4 weeks leave..As if the trauma of returning to work wasn't bad enough, I was provided with a list of things to do before I even had the chance to take my bag off my shoulder and sit at my desk.  Geez people, I need a minute or two to get my brain into gear.
Boy, I'm getting grumpy in my old age  :smth011

Hey CV - I like the hair!!

Hero