Previous topic - Next topic

monghi

i never said i would stay to the end

boneheadhaggar

always knew it would get pushed back again, thats the Cure for you :roll:
its nice to be nice

mikmcc

well bugger

I guess it is a bit much to expect it completed whilst they are on tour though!

ernest newman

its official now, you can now call the 4tour the "2007 2005 Festival DVD world tour"...same thing in america it seems now

Tof

THE CURE, the only band who make a world tour before his new album !!!

:rocker
Tof

lostflower4

The rule of 4 years never fails:

So let's not even begin to think of anything else until 2012. :roll:

j

lostflower4

Quote from: j on August 10, 2007, 17:56:55
Ummmm.....did we forget about Bloodflowers in 2000?

I obviously can't read what I type sometimes. :oops:

splitmilk34

While not surprised I'm... disappointed.  I really hope they start playing some new f*cking songs real soon, though.  It's like "Festival 2005" all over again... and bring back "The Promise" already.  Absolutely appalling that a guitar based lineup of The Cure is not destroying fans with the song yet.  Outside of "The Kiss" it's the BEST guitar song in the catalog. 

Grrrr  :smth011 :evil: :smth093
"... sleeping less every night"

lostflower4

Quote from: splitmilk34 on August 10, 2007, 21:45:47
While not surprised I'm... disappointed.  I really hope they start playing some new f*cking songs real soon, though.  It's like "Festival 2005" all over again... and bring back "The Promise" already.  Absolutely appalling that a guitar based lineup of The Cure is not destroying fans with the song yet.  Outside of "The Kiss" it's the BEST guitar song in the catalog. 

Grrrr  :smth011 :evil: :smth093

Yeah... The few different songs they've done so far are nice, but seriously, we've heard everything else 100 times.

Time to mix it up! :!:

blugel

well, say what you will, but i will be more than pleased with the tour as long as they play 'a letter to elise' at chicago...(signal to noise would be nice as well)...still hoping for some new tunes though....i say they should release an early single/ep to hold us over...

Janko

WELL, IT'S NOT THAT BAD THAT THE ALBUM GOT DELAYED
THEY HAVE 33 NEW SOGS
AND THEY ARE PRODUCING IT THEMSELVES

:smth023

IF THEY HAD FIGHTS IN THE STUDIO AND IF THE BAND FELL APART IN THE PROCEs...

:-D
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

rodney

I was just thinking about the "four year rule".  Honestly, we've waited this out many times before.  This isn't a super big deal to me.  I'm hoping that there will be another US tour next summer in support of the album.  Surely they'll have to do some sort of a proper tour for the record, won't they?

lostflower4

Quote from: rodney on August 11, 2007, 15:37:49I'm hoping that there will be another US tour next summer in support of the album.  Surely they'll have to do some sort of a proper tour for the record, won't they?

I wouldn't be so sure... :?

silversand

Oh well i hope they will really release the album next year, because they pushed it back again.
Was it for the third or forth time (i'm not really sure - i could be wrong)?  ???