7/16/2008 10:13:31 PM - by CURE:ROBERT

SINCE WE GOT BACK FROM AMERICA
I HAVE BEEN MIXING PARIS
AND CHARLOTTE
AND NYC SHOWS FOR TV/DVD
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

KingOfSomeIsland

I think its a good idea but they should release some archived material too. Like those elusive Prayer and Kissing tour shows

Lostflowerboy

I'll believe that DVD story when I finally hold it my hands, not one second earlier  ;)

rodney

Well, he does say for "TV/DVD". This makes me think that some of the footage is being mixed for TV, while some of it is being mixed for DVD.

jvm1

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

nausearockpig

i hope it's in the visual vein of Show and In Orange rather than the Summer Festivals DVD.

mint car

it will be fantastic when they will release new DVD. I hope that it will be Paris concert  ;)
[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

nausearockpig

well according to his note, it certainly will include some of the paris show. mabye it'll be a three or four dvd set with the whole of each concert on each dvd
yeah maybe hehahhahahahhahah

othervoices

a box set would be very nice - 9+ hours from the three shows, but I suspect a single compilation dvd will emerge...

othervoices

Quote from: KingOfSomeIsland on July 17, 2008, 19:35:29
I think its a good idea but they should release some archived material too. Like those elusive Prayer and Kissing tour shows

I still think that Prayer Tour footage will appear in 2009 along with material from 2008. Lots to look forward to me thinks   :smth020

jvm1

I just hope they use the songs that they don't always put on them, like want
that would be tops

othervoices

Quote from: jvm1 on July 18, 2008, 17:55:37
I just hope they use the songs that they don't always put on them, like want
that would be tops

Yes, The RCMH gig would have been better for song selection than MSG... hanging garden, forever, other voices, the big hand...

jvm1

could always release a limited edition of all shows
that would be cool too, or something with the audio of the shows separately

sillyboob

I hope there is some access to the audio separate from the video.  DVDs are great, but sometimes I just want to listen to the music on it's own, without the video component.  Maybe a download of the audio link contained on the dvd?