Main Menu

Stupid question

Started by iwannashagsimon, December 25, 2007, 10:09:47

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Quote from: scatcat on April 07, 2008, 15:42:35
i knew it!! u fooled me april fool's... but not this time!!  :D

didnt want to fool anyone this time...I was just trying to fix the gallery issue...  8)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

melly

Ahhh okay... thanks for the explanation!
We are an alert bunch you know!!
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

frog_s

Quote from: dsanchez on April 07, 2008, 18:13:10
I was just trying to fix the gallery issue...  8)

And it worked! Yuppi I can visit myself again in the gallery  :P

Thnx allot

Ps: I had the same prob with quotings like melly had, what we discussed earlier in this topic, so this is my try, hope it works ahah

frog_s

Quote from: frog_s on April 08, 2008, 14:44:21
Ps: I had the same prob with quotings like melly had, what we discussed earlier in this topic, so this is my try, hope it works ahah

Wohoeoe it worked  :P

melly

well done froggy!!!

Hey, I read in another thread that lostflower4 can see everything in this forum, all our details etc. etc., being in admin.
Well, I was thinking, can lostflower4 also see our pms which we send to each other?
Be honest now....  :-D
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

japanesebaby

Quote from: melly on April 12, 2008, 11:32:58
Well, I was thinking, can lostflower4 also see our pms which we send to each other?

haha so clearly you have been writing something naughty about somebody there in pms hmm...  ;)

just joking ok? :D

pm means 'PRIVATE message' and that's what it is. i think that should be very clear, on all forums.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

billee

Well nothing gets past me :smth 043
And here I was thinking someone was trying to impersonate our dear David. I'll just go back to my padded cell now.
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

japanesebaby

Quote from: billee on April 12, 2008, 11:49:41
And here I was thinking someone was trying to impersonate our dear David.

:?:
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

Quote from: japanesebaby on April 12, 2008, 11:41:43
pm means 'PRIVATE message' and that's what it is. i think that should be very clear, on all forums.

I think baby just said it all :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

Quote from: melly on April 12, 2008, 11:32:58

haha so clearly you have been writing something naughty about somebody there in pms hmm...  ;)

hey. well that has answered a question for me..  :lol:
especially since 'the trial' new forum.. and all PM's I had previously  deleted .. had suddenly re-appeared..  :shock:

thanks for the honesty!  :D
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

melly

OoOOo wouldn't you like to know??  No, not at all, just maybe a "secret" or two!! All very innocent, I promise!! :smth083