1992 Forest Lyrics

Started by LeipeDruyl, April 30, 2009, 07:39:18

Previous topic - Next topic

LeipeDruyl

Hi,....

Been here for ages, Cure-fan to the bone..., NEVER posted before.... thats me!

There's 2 things:

- Does anybody have the EXACT words from A Forest, played live in 1992, specially Rotterdam, Netherlands (02 oct 92). I have a bootleg, but the second part is barely hearable.....

I'd like to know the exact words, cause i'm "trying" to play this version with my band...

Can anybody help me?? I'll be glad to get even any exact words from the wish-tour (ofcourse not the regular-part, but the other 11 minutes orso...)

- Just for fun..... knowing atleast 10+ version of A Forest by heart....

Which is the LONGEST EVER recorded: AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN etc.....
And the longest ever recorded version?? I have a 16.17 min version, any longer??

Hoping for some reply from any of you dedicated fans....
I will kiss you, I will kiss you, I will kiss you forever on nights like this

I will kiss you, I will kiss you, and we shall be together.....

japanesebaby

hi there and welcome - happy posting.  :)
(although i think you did post before though since your post count is at 6 now ;))

for lyrics, have you checked Descent's www.impressionofsounds.com? there are some extra lyrics from some live versions transcribed over there.

*edit: but not for rotterdam though. the '92 lyrics are for edinburgh '92. not sure if that helps?

about the longest version: sometimes it's hard to say just looking at the durations of the tracks, because some tracks might simply have crowd noise left there at the end of the track etc.  but i think the london national kilburn 1992 has a pretty long version, around 17 minutes or so if my memory serves (can't check right now sorry).
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine