need ride for SJ - urgent

Started by DJscribbles, May 25, 2008, 04:35:12

Previous topic - Next topic

DJscribbles

hi, I'm a cure fanatic who is in desperate need of a ride for San Jose show. It's a long story. but here are the basics: I'm a fifteen year old girl who's been listening to the cure since 1997. i'm also one of the biggest fans of 65daysofstatic in the US. or at least california. I even managed to get a photo pass for 65dos, and am set to write a live review for the cure and 65dos for a publication. not bad for a kid, eh?
huge problem: my dad isnt off that day, and he cant call in sick. this is the cure. i cannot miss this. my heart will shatter into innumberable pieces if i dont find a way to go. it's not everyday you get a photo pass for something like this. and this is the only show i can go to. words fail in every way to describe how important this is to me.

i can get two tickets for row 4 or 6 on simon's side, if i get transportation. if you have kids who are going with you, or if you're a female in her early 20's and willing to give a fellow fan a ride, let me know. and no i cannot hitchhike, ride a bus, or take a taxi - if i could, i would in a heartbeat.

2 days left, pretty much losing hope. but if it helps - i live close to the venue, its 15 - 20 minutes drive.
Every night I dream, and every day it comes true