What's On Your Mind Atm??

Started by PearlThompsonsBloodflower, January 03, 2018, 22:52:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulrich

Quote from: MeltingMan on March 22, 2024, 12:57:48March 22nd, 1886".

Ah, I like such "coincidences". It happened now and then, e.g. when I watched a documentary about someone, they showed his gravestone - the date (day/month) was the same as when I watched it! :1f631:
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Ulrich

So I took another turn with the "time machine"!  ;)

This time I "travelled" to 1993/'94, I knew a girl back then, but she moved away and I lost her out of sight, sadly.
So now I had a dream (!) about her and decided to look for her on the internet, found her fast (she has a name which is not too common) and wrote her, things went smoothly and we decided to do what we should have done 29 years ago: meet up for a coffee (in the town where she's now). I had something to do nearby. We met and it was like "everything has changed, but nothing's changed", we went for a walk to a man-made lake and chatted almost as if not time had passed. She's been through a lot (cancer, stroke), but from what I can tell she is still the same person she used to be. What a lovely day that was. We wanna make sure that we'll meet again sooner than later (not wait another 29 years)!  :heart-eyes

Almost needless to say I had some old cds with me in the car and listened to music from '92-'95. Also, a song came to my mind with the line "a woman now standing where once there was only a girl"... however, somehow she is still more like a "girl" to me.   :beaming-face

MeltingMan

addressed to someone outside the forum

Quote from: Queen of cups ETEXPOSING HIRAM PARKS

Thanks, at least you're talking about it. Other tarot experts disappear without a word (after finding a more lucrative source of income). Putting up with an older man, how common is that in our time?! This guy is actually too old for a "classic" stalker. Keep going...
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

MeltingMan

Quote from: UlrichWhat a lovely day that was.

I also had a visit (from Hippiecat), but something didn't fit. We would have better spent Easter Monday alone. In the meantime, the landlord has announced that they want to sell the house and another property. At the same time, I am forced to write a noise protocol because the neighbor's dog is constantly barking. Sequel follows... :unamused:
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

Quote from: MeltingMan on April 04, 2024, 11:35:51We would have better spent Easter Monday alone.

You never know, it was well worth trying.

Anyway, I'm planning to meet above-mentioned person again within the next few weeks/months. We can't wait another 29 years.  :cool