2019.06.16 Firenze - Visarno Arena (Italy) 'Firenze Rock'

Started by Seventhsonofaseventhson, September 19, 2018, 14:17:42

Previous topic - Next topic

A Strange Girl

Quote from: chemicaloverload on June 17, 2019, 10:25:50Hello SG and Pearl :D pleased to see you both! How are you? Glad you had fun at the concert.

Hi Chemicaloverload! :D I am fine, thank you! And after yesterday night I am doing even better ;) and what about you and your little one?

By the way I didn't know Pearl was at the concert, it would have been nice to meet and chat :)
...I think you come from another world...

PearlThompsonsBloodflower

Quote from: Ulrich on June 17, 2019, 09:35:55
Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on June 17, 2019, 02:24:10I was there!!

Hey, great to hear from you - it's been a looong time. So you arrived in Italy it seems! How are you?
Yes it has so sorry bout that and yes I have arrived in Italy I live in Napoli this time. (I lived in Italy before but in Sicily). I am okay hbu!? Thanks for asking!!

Quote from: A Strange Girl on June 17, 2019, 09:21:37I had so much fun! The show lasted two and a half hours, just a few words from Robert, but he smiled, they all were in a good mood. I really really enjoyed it and danced like crazy! And Robert at the end, when he was about to leave...so sweet  :kissing_closed_eyes:
IKR!? So wonderful honestly!! Loved that they played overtime, and wonderful set list too!! Fascination Street, Why Can't I Be You, A Night Like This, Boys Don't Cry, etc etc.

chemicaloverload

Quote from: A Strange Girl on June 17, 2019, 11:11:20
Quote from: chemicaloverload on June 17, 2019, 10:25:50Hello SG and Pearl :D pleased to see you both! How are you? Glad you had fun at the concert.

Hi Chemicaloverload! :D I am fine, thank you! And after yesterday night I am doing even better ;) and what about you and your little one?

By the way I didn't know Pearl was at the concert, it would have been nice to meet and chat :)

I hope the high today is still alive and well SG. We are great! We'll be in Athens in a few weeks watching The Cure do their stuff, so I'll join in with all the festivities soon enough. It's fantastic you've returned, I've missed laughing with you :D
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

Ulrich

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on June 17, 2019, 19:36:42Yes it has so sorry bout that and yes I have arrived in Italy I live in Napoli this time. (I lived in Italy before but in Sicily). I am okay hbu!? Thanks for asking!!

Good to hear about that. Thanks I'm fine too. (Feel free to look & post in the off-topic threads, as you used to in the past, to check on all kinds of stuff about us.)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

A Strange Girl

Quote from: chemicaloverload on June 18, 2019, 08:49:39

I hope the high today is still alive and well SG. We are great! We'll be in Athens in a few weeks watching The Cure do their stuff, so I'll join in with all the festivities soon enough. It's fantastic you've returned, I've missed laughing with you :D

Ooooh it's so great that you bring your child to gigs! :) I'll wait for your review then ;) and I hope you can take the opportunity to visit Athens/Greece as well :)

chemicaloverload

Quote from: A Strange Girl on June 18, 2019, 21:47:31
Quote from: chemicaloverload on June 18, 2019, 08:49:39

Ooooh it's so great that you bring your child to gigs! :) I'll wait for your review then ;) and I hope you can take the opportunity to visit Athens/Greece as well :)

This will be her second Cure concert :) Yes, we are there for a week so going to do some sightseeing and sample from the local cuisine. What have you been doing with yourself during your absence?

A Strange Girl

Quote from: chemicaloverload on June 19, 2019, 21:06:31
Quote from: A Strange Girl on June 18, 2019, 21:47:31Ooooh it's so great that you bring your child to gigs! :) I'll wait for your review then ;) and I hope you can take the opportunity to visit Athens/Greece as well :)

This will be her second Cure concert :) Yes, we are there for a week so going to do some sightseeing and sample from the local cuisine. What have you been doing with yourself during your absence?

Yes, I remember you brought her to Hyde Park as well, right? :) and she attended the fan meeting as well :) great that you can visit Athens, I have never been to Greece but would love to visit the country one day, plus the food tastes amazing :) I am sure you won't be disappointed! Well, my life is pretty much the same, I have been pretty busy with work, figuring out my post-university life...I feel like I'm definitely entering the adult world :) but I kept reading the forum in silence and then felt the urge to share my excitement after the show in Florence :D

Quote from: Ulrich on June 18, 2019, 11:18:29
Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on June 17, 2019, 19:36:42Yes it has so sorry bout that and yes I have arrived in Italy I live in Napoli this time. (I lived in Italy before but in Sicily). I am okay hbu!? Thanks for asking!!

Good to hear about that. Thanks I'm fine too. (Feel free to look & post in the off-topic threads, as you used to in the past, to check on all kinds of stuff about us.)
Ofc and thank you!!

Yes I went there too. Another friend of mine (on ig) went as well. I didn't meet anyone there though.

A Strange Girl

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on June 21, 2019, 00:02:16

Yes I went there too. Another friend of mine (on ig) went as well. I didn't meet anyone there though.

Oh sweet, my boyfriend accompanied me :) were you in the pit? I wasn't, I had the normal ticket so I was a bit far away. Next time let's party together :)

chemicaloverload

Quote from: A Strange Girl on June 20, 2019, 17:07:34
Quote from: A Strange Girl on June 18, 2019, 21:47:31Ooooh it's so great that you bring your child to gigs! :) I'll wait for your review then ;) and I hope you can take the opportunity to visit Athens/Greece as well :)

Yes, I remember you brought her to Hyde Park as well, right? :) and she attended the fan meeting as well :) great that you can visit Athens, I have never been to Greece but would love to visit the country one day, plus the food tastes amazing :) I am sure you won't be disappointed! Well, my life is pretty much the same, I have been pretty busy with work, figuring out my post-university life...I feel like I'm definitely entering the adult world :) but I kept reading the forum in silence and then felt the urge to share my excitement after the show in Florence :D

Aww so you were here all along :) Yes, I'm sure Greece will be braw, really looking forward to it, so is the little one. Then back in time for the Cure hitting up Glasgow :D

And how is post uni going for you? Hahaha the adult world eh, it's not too terrible really. You been looking into jobs that match up with your degree or you thinking about going back again?

A Strange Girl

Quote from: chemicaloverload on June 24, 2019, 15:38:15

Aww so you were here all along :) Yes, I'm sure Greece will be braw, really looking forward to it, so is the little one. Then back in time for the Cure hitting up Glasgow :D

And how is post uni going for you? Hahaha the adult world eh, it's not too terrible really. You been looking into jobs that match up with your degree or you thinking about going back again?

So sweet, how old is your girl? :)

Post uni is going well, after graduating I started working for a small company, at the beginning as an intern and then after 6 months they hired me. It's an ordinary office job, sometimes it's a bit boring, but I know there are worse things in life lol I don't know if I have found my dream job yet, but at least I am gaining experience (it's my first ever job, never worked before) and my boss is a nice person :) I studied English and French linguistics, so I thought my only options were teaching or unemployment, I consider myself lucky! Haha By the way, when I was a student I was always stressed and under pressure, now I feel way more relaxed, which is amazing to me, literally feels so good. And what about you? If I remember well, you were studying last year...Are you still in college?

chemicaloverload

Quote from: A Strange Girl on June 25, 2019, 21:15:15

Post uni is going well, after graduating I started working for a small company, at the beginning as an intern and then after 6 months they hired me. It's an ordinary office job, sometimes it's a bit boring, but I know there are worse things in life lol I don't know if I have found my dream job yet, but at least I am gaining experience (it's my first ever job, never worked before) and my boss is a nice person :) I studied English and French linguistics, so I thought my only options were teaching or unemployment, I consider myself lucky! Haha By the way, when I was a student I was always stressed and under pressure, now I feel way more relaxed, which is amazing to me, literally feels so good. And what about you? If I remember well, you were studying last year...Are you still in college?

Shes 8, she'll be 9 in September. Ah yes, i remember you had just started when a note was left on your car, that's wonderful they offered you a proper job! And even more so, that you're enjoying it. Having a nice boss certainly helps. That is a very specific degree you did but who knows, maybe in future you might go back and teach the next generation :) yes, i feel you in the stress department with studying but once the summer is here and all the exams are done, life is good. Still in uni, still studying law, still pulling my hair out 9 months of the year but in the end, it will all be worth it (one can only hope hahaha)

Ulrich

Great to see Curefans chat so happily - but, seeing this has nothing to do with the concert, could you please move this to one of our "off topic" threads?
For example:
http://curefans.com/index.php?topic=7787.0
The holy city breathed like a dying man...