curefans.com number1 curesite

Started by cooky, July 11, 2008, 11:41:26

Previous topic - Next topic

cooky

just like to say that curefans.com is the best cure site on the net  :smth023

this site is increadable and so are all the people who use it ,and all the hard work people put in cant thank you enough   :P

years ago meeting people and trading etc etc... used to be hard except meeting people at concerts  :smth020

thank you and thanks to everyone involved in this site its brillant  :smth023 :smth023 :smth023 :smth023 :smth020 :smth020 :smth020

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

japanesebaby

thanks for the feedback :D
good to see you guys enjoy the site :smth023

Quote from: cooky on July 11, 2008, 11:41:26
years ago meeting people and trading etc etc... used to be hard except meeting people at concerts  :smth020

yes, things used to be so difficult and fragmented that one wonders how did everyone even manage. even getting some news was tricky, not to mention you heard everything like two months after it had happened...
it's like the time before the cell phones - it's not that far in the past but you already wonder how on earth did anything really work back then. :P
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

cooky

Quote from: japanesebaby on July 11, 2008, 13:16:12

Quote from: cooky on July 11, 2008, 11:41:26

yes, things used to be so difficult and fragmented that one wonders how did everyone even manage. even getting some news was tricky, not to mention you heard everything like two months after it had happened... years ago had to buy record collector magizines ,nme,melody maker to contact traders and all things to do with the cure and another thing this is world wide for trading ,be ordering a tshirt soon to advertise this site in the uk its superb thank you to everyone involved in curefans.com  :smth023 :smth023 :smth023 :smth023
it's like the time before the cell phones - it's not that far in the past but you already wonder how on earth did anything really work back then. :P

rubcure

This site is nice and interactive; so I think is still better than the official cure page...

look this wonderful sections:
(calendar, gallery, store, map, links and specialized forums divided in categories) so the only thing I could expect is a section where Robert could leave us messages directly.  :-D
[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]

wish-man

Yes, Im also totally agree!!!  :smth023
Everyday, every morning first sites I'm checking for updates is Curefans, 2 Torrent sites & then e-mail boxes, blogs etc.
Thank u very much for site like this  :!:
and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

Lady

:smth045

This is not as a common forum where we can just talk about our passion for the cure; here we find news, audio and video files, gentle people who help you when you have issues or doubts....and of course a lot of friends!!!! :D

Thank you very much to the staff for the daily hard work! :smth023

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

scatcat

Quote from: Lady on July 11, 2008, 20:49:37
:smth045

This is not as a common forum where we can just talk about our passion for the cure; here we find news, audio and video files, gentle people who help you when you have issues or doubts....and of course a lot of friends!!!! :D

Thank you very much to the staff for the daily hard work! :smth023

I totally agree  Lady !!   :smth023

although everything is quiet at the moment, as The Band is not on tour, this site still remains an outstounding source of information, with a range of various topics...
and of course,... our connections with our friends.. very special.

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Janko

Quote from: japanesebaby on July 11, 2008, 13:16:12

even getting some news was tricky

There was this great period around 2003-2004 when CHAIN OF FLOWERS really really ruled the curesphere with loads of insider news...

Too bad it slowed down since.

And ofcourse, this all goes to show how CRAP official site always was and is!!! It's a crime really...
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

rubcure

Curefans has now his own Youtube Channel!!! Congratulations to all staff members and admins!!!  :smth023
[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]

Robert Smith

Well I'm new here .. some of you might recognize me from the other side, and I'll let you know which is the best. I reserve judgement for now :)
30 Years of Three Imaginary Boys
20 Years of Disintegration

You've seen me elsewhere

Sussex

Quote from: Robert Smith on June 28, 2009, 03:42:44
..some of you might recognize me from the other side, and I'll let you know which is the best.

Cant wait for u to revealed ur judgement.. ;)

its been a years mingling with this site..and i wholeheartedly agree with everyone who think that curefans.com is on top among others.  8)
"Thick As Shit"