Hermés starts crocodile farms in Australia

Started by fiction, June 13, 2009, 15:10:36

Previous topic - Next topic

fiction

The fashion house Hermés starts crocodile farms in Australia just to support the supplies of crocodile skin for their production of bags made out of crockskin.

This might be one of the craziest things I´ve ever heard when it comes to fashion but I´m not surprised that the idea surfaced but I am surprised as hell that this seems to be happening. How twisted can it get? Bags selling like water in hell for the price of 50.000 euro a piece. Finance crises? Doesn´t seem to be the case for those with money and ethical questions, is it about crocks or human beeings have never been enough profitable to take stands for.
again and again and again and again and again and...

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: fiction on June 13, 2009, 15:10:36
The fashion house Hermés starts crocodile farms in Australia just to support the supplies of crocodile skin for their production of bags made out of crockskin.

This might be one of the craziest things I´ve ever heard when it comes to fashion but I´m not surprised that the idea surfaced but I am surprised as hell that this seems to be happening. How twisted can it get? Bags selling like water in hell for the price of 50.000 euro a piece. Finance crises? Doesn´t seem to be the case for those with money and ethical questions, is it about crocks or human beeings have never been enough profitable to take stands for.

that is so ignorant and idiotic in many ways!!! what the hell?? they probably didn't think about all the good they could do with this amount of money!!! who is stupid enough to spend their money on a crocodile bag??!!!  :roll:  i just don't get it...  :smth011
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you