Crazy Coachella Video

Started by lostflower4, April 25, 2009, 05:24:38

Previous topic - Next topic

lostflower4

Quote from: nausearockpig on April 25, 2009, 12:28:50Don't get me wrong, i dont' hate cops, in fact i respect them a lot and i think that the ones that do the job for the right reasons are stand up people who really,have a shit job. it's the cunts who use their position of power who i hate.. but then I hate anyone in any vocation who does that.. or even not a vocation, just someone who has something over someone else and does shit to get something over them should just f*cking die...
angry much ?? lol...

Well, I have the same opinion. I have respect for the "good" cops, but from my experience those are few and far between. There's just way too much corruption and abuse in the system.

True story:  I once was arrested for failing to stop for a stop sign, hauled off to jail, and stripped searched (complete with rubber glove  :oops:).

WTF???  :?

Quote from: japanesebaby on April 25, 2009, 19:24:22(i mean, i just can't imagine an english bobby showing up and start waving a taser - can you?)

No, but I could possibly imagine them losing control with their billy clubs.  :smth075

Quote from: japanesebaby on April 25, 2009, 19:24:22these happy glasto goers

That's just wrong in so many ways.  :-[

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: lostflower4 on April 27, 2009, 08:17:53

True story:  I once was arrested for failing to stop for a stop sign, hauled off to jail, and stripped searched (complete with rubber glove  :oops:).

WTF???  :?

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!  :!:

what was going on with those people?? they just wanna use their power on anybody ? is having a bad day enough to terrorize people... ha why not just arrest everybody cause it's so much fun...  :smth091

( of cause there are 'good cops' out there too )

PS:  :smth035 i just saw this smiley and i had to post it somewhere...
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you