Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Trust...

Great Tilda! Nice that you enjoyed your guitar lesson! I am happy because I go to Praha for three days, away from the daily stress :rocker
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

dsanchez

@ Tilda: you will get use to it :smth023

@ Trust: enjoy! :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tilda

oh i am sure i will get used to it but typing and starting to learn how to play the guitar doesn't work together................................................but i want to talk ... it's hard :D
check this awesome song out :

Boys don't cry

scottm

Quote from: Tilda on September 15, 2010, 14:32:14
I had my first guitar lesseon today and it was so much fun and I am really excited about learning more and more....

but mi fingers hurt really bad :( so that kinda sucks but I am sure I will get used to it...

I've trained with the guitar and then put it down more often than I can count.

It takes me about a week to develop callouses on my fingertips, but I actually prefer the first few days without them because it feels like I can better feel where the string are beneath my fingers! If I ever get good at it, I doubt I'll need such minor advantages though.  :lol:

I've owned guitars for around 14 years or so but I can't really say I know how to play well. I know a few songs and that's it.
"But real lives are the reason why
we want to live another life." - Out of This World

Tilda

oh i wish i was able to play at least a few songs.......and i don't even have my own guitar, i borrowed mine...

plus 14 years of having a guitar or two (even without playing) is more than i can look back on...but i am looking forward to being able to play the songs i like in 14 years...

we start with songs for little children but i want to learn how to play songs for the older people like me...and i want to sing to it...

Boys don't cry

dsanchez

A friend of mine is self-learning guitar with the help of some YouTube videos, you maybe should take a look, too :)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=guitar+lessons&aq=f
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Tilda

Quote from: Trust... on September 15, 2010, 21:28:31
Quote from: dsanchez on September 15, 2010, 15:14:01
@ Trust: enjoy! :)

Thanks David  8)

thank you so much...i'll try but my fingers still hurt so I might wait until tomorrow to start playing again...

Boys don't cry

Tilda

had so much fun at my second guitar lesson!!!

whats with this forum? where is everyone?

Boys don't cry

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Tilda on September 22, 2010, 16:44:41
had so much fun at my second guitar lesson!!!

whats with this forum? where is everyone?

sounds cool!!!  :smth023

in my case: studying for a bunch of important exams...
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

Tilda

oh wow...how fun huh ... ^^

good luck writing them!

Boys don't cry

skellington

Got to see my best friend before she goes off to England for University, and got a compliment on my boots :D
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tilda

Boys don't cry

skellington

Oh well there nothing special, they are just a really cool looking pair of black boots (I think my almost knee high converse look cooler) but the boots were a great find. Each one has a zipper on the side so I can just slip them on and off with ease. I found them at Urban Planet, if anyone is interested in getting themselves a pair. Shoes are the only clothing items I can stand shopping for, and it is rare for me to find something I like. I will be sure to wear them if I go to a Cure Concert, (which I hope will happen someday!) My friend is in England now, I will miss her but she will come visit in the summer.
Its Just Like a Dream...:)