2008.12.14 Universal City - Gibson Amphitheatre 'KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas'

Started by crowbi_wan, November 21, 2008, 03:17:52

Previous topic - Next topic

minisuperjennifer

Quote from: j on December 13, 2008, 18:27:37
Just spoke with TM....call their customer service (800-653-8000) with your order number, address, and last 4 digits of your cc and they will manually release them

i bought through an ebay broker. That probably will not work

jbud1980

i have not been able to print my tickets either, i still read that "24 hour delay..." notice when i log on to my ticketmaster account.  :roll:

jbud1980

just got off the phone with a guy from ticketmaster and he stated that tickets should be ready to print tonight or tomorrow morning.  :D

j

jbud1980

sweet, just printed up my tickets! still sorta surreal that i will be seeing them again. the venue is very cool, i saw the smashing pumpkins there about two weeks ago. great acoustics  :smth020, very intimate setting.  :smth023

j

What is security like at the doors?  Metal detectors?  Pat downs?

jbud1980

one pat down line and that's it. many people had personal cameras at the pumpkins show, and i am still kicking my self in the a** for not bringing mine because i was in the pit.  :smth011

i commuted from huntington beach, about 30 miles south of the venue, yet it took two hours to get there. perhaps it was because the show was on a wednesday night and we had to deal with rush hour traffic.

nausearockpig

Quote from: j on December 14, 2008, 02:06:46
What is security like at the doors?  Metal detectors?  Pat downs?

thinking of packing heat J??? LOL

sullen

j

Just got to my hotel at Universal Studios....4 hours, 45 mins. and counting until the doors open!

j

Quote from: minisuperjennifer on December 12, 2008, 15:42:58
How did all of you get your tickets? I bought two from Ebay. Log 16 I paid $190 a ticket.
:smth011

I'll be in Loge 22

jbud1980

j

Quote from: jbud1980 on December 14, 2008, 21:38:53
purchased my tix on ticketmaster.com the second they went on sale. $80.00, mez 28  :smth023

Oooooooooooohhhhhh....right next to the VIP skybox!

jbud1980

oh really? wow, that is cool, but i probably won't be paying attention to those who paid for attention. probably gonna wear my old school siouxsie shirt and will definitely have a vodka/seven in hand.  ;)

japanesebaby

set list (so far) updated on the first post of the thread.

all cure shows should be webcast live. :-D
anyway, to me robert's voice sounds a bit tired - i hope all is well(?).
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine