Munich 30/01/1984

Started by mario, May 03, 2010, 13:55:06

Previous topic - Next topic

mario

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone had this show and would be willing to B&P trade it?
Any help would be much appreciated. This is my favorite show and I've been looking for the full audio for ages now...
Thank you very much in advance.

Freakshow

Hi, I have the video of this show.
Show me how you do that trick...

japanesebaby

Quote from: mario on May 03, 2010, 13:55:06
Hello,
Any help would be much appreciated. This is my favorite show and I've been looking for the full audio for ages now...

i'm afraid there is no good quality audio source for this available. there is an aud source but it is very mediocre/distorted.
just saying this in case you have hopes of finding something of good quality. it's maybe not worth the trouble.

the pro-shot video (tv broadcast) for this of course is widely available though for instance on many torrent sites - but the video is very incomplete as you probably know. still, it appears to be the best footage from this gig.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

mario

Quote from: Freakshow on May 04, 2010, 18:08:39
Hi, I have the video of this show.

Hey! Thank you for your reply. Which broadcast / songs do you have? Thanks again!
Mario

mario

Quote from: japanesebaby on May 04, 2010, 18:31:15
Quote from: mario on May 03, 2010, 13:55:06
Hello,

i'm afraid there is no good quality audio source for this available. there is an aud source but it is very mediocre/distorted.
just saying this in case you have hopes of finding something of good quality. it's maybe not worth the trouble.

the pro-shot video (tv broadcast) for this of course is widely available though for instance on many torrent sites - but the video is very incomplete as you probably know. still, it appears to be the best footage from this gig.

Hey thanks for that. I didn't know that. I assumed that since there is a TV broadcast, the audio must be a transfer from that and good quality.

But maybe you could help with the following shows? I'm also looking for:
09.07.89 Paris
06.10.92 Hamburg

and was also wondering which of the three shows in 07/89 in London is the best to collect?

Thank you for your help!
Mario

dsanchez

Quote from: mario on May 07, 2010, 15:12:26
But maybe you could help with the following shows? I'm also looking for:
09.07.89 Paris
06.10.92 Hamburg

and was also wondering which of the three shows in 07/89 in London is the best to collect?

The Paris show is here

The last of the three shows in London 1989 is a must:

http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,5372.0.html
http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,2174.0.html
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

bassvox

would love to get my hands on that Paris gig if it's still around.

oh this is my first post, been a 'head since the late 80's and have been reconnecting with this band all week long...