Quote from: Druide on March 24, 2007, 16:15:59
thx tof, you made fast, too... 8)

With Photoshop ?

No microsoft picture it !
Tof

dsanchez

Quote from: Tof on March 24, 2007, 12:03:22
This is not my favorite setlist  ;)

I think "The Big Hand" pay alone the show. That's such an incredible song. Can't wait to hear the boot.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: lostflower4 on March 24, 2007, 12:03:38
Quote from: Tof on March 24, 2007, 11:52:23
The setlist is already here but thanks ...

Actually, that one isn't 100% correct.

Was 99% correct ;)...We just missed Wrong number. And hey, we published this one just minutes after the concert  :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

nice to see pics!

Quote from: [labyrinth] on March 24, 2007, 15:45:35
Simon seems so ...... punk   :shock:
:smth023
the coolest thing on the planet, still hehehe ;)
(but what's that, is his hair slowly starting to get out of hands again? i hope not hahaha)

btw porl's got a cool guitar - it has some class, compared to robert's ugly (sorry) ultracure models.

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

Anyone got download the whole show from Dime?. My conexion is f**** slow. I can't download anything. It will be appreciated it ;)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lostflower4

Quote from: japanesebaby on March 24, 2007, 17:19:07btw porl's got a cool guitar - it has some class, compared to robert's ugly (sorry) ultracure models.

Yeah, he should have stayed with the vintage guitars. I can't imagine why he switched. It's not like he needs the money or anything. :?

Tof

Quote from: dsanchez on March 24, 2007, 17:21:55
Anyone got download the whole show from Dime?. My conexion is f**** slow. I can't download anything. It will be appreciated it ;)

At this time I have 24.3% 17h19 (in france)... If the download is finish after I came back from work, I upload it tonight !!!
Tof

splitmilk34

Is there a boot of this show yet?  I am desperate to hear "The Big Hand"... can anyone help?
"... sleeping less every night"

Tof

Quote from: Tof on March 24, 2007, 17:24:04
Quote from: dsanchez on March 24, 2007, 17:21:55

At this time I have 24.3% 17h19 (in france)... If the download is finish after I came back from work, I upload it tonight !!!
Quote from: splitmilk34 on March 24, 2007, 17:50:44
Is there a boot of this show yet?  I am desperate to hear "The Big Hand"... can anyone help?

read ...
Tof

j

It was windy and hot....thus not a prime condition for perfect hair!  Look at those pictures that Tof gave the link for- look at the one of the whole stage (when I pulled up the pics, it was the one on the first line, far right side).  See that camera boom on the right?  I was right next to the operator of that camera.  The show was videotaped (I saw them swapping tapes in and out of the camera).  The host of the festival said it was for broadcast....not sure where, when, or how.

vincent

TOF if you can share with us and upload  :smth023

TA KINDLY !

cureterra

Quote from: Tof on March 24, 2007, 17:24:04

greaat!! :rocker

can you upload it on rapidshare or savefile or another uploadsite like these?? (because megaupload is difficult to use in some places without a toolbar...)
*** VANILLA SMILE ***

rodney

There are 123 seeds at the moment, so it should be pretty fast going.....

Janko

oh, mon dieu...

1 no now stuff played (didnt Robert say they will play new stuff?)
2 bad to mediocre reviews on COF (only four of them for now, but none very positive)
3 crowd chants for next artist (tiesto? who to f*ck are tiesto?!)
4 keyboards sorely absent (why? isnt Porl skilled keyboardist?!)
5 I dont know what to think right now...

PS I

could somebody upload BIG HAND as a separate file?

PS II

Here's a nice link to some great Post Punk dowloads:

http://theperfumedgarden.blogspot.com/

:rocker
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason