"CURE MOVIE" - Who Would You Cast?

Started by Carnage Visor, September 26, 2007, 21:43:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Cure Freak

Quote from: scatcat on November 09, 2007, 13:05:17
Quote from: Cure Freak on October 01, 2007, 00:26:29
And Boy George does habe a little resemblance to Porl. The eyes and the bald head.

it's gotta do with the bald head I suppose.. the last image for me of Boy George was when he shaved his head... plus the makeup is very creative...  :D ... connection to Dr. Evil.. just the baldhead.. and pale face.. quirky.. I suppose..  :smth023

Quote from: Cure Freak on November 06, 2007, 18:28:53
Quote from: Cure Freak on October 01, 2007, 00:26:29
And Boy George does habe a little resemblance to Porl. The eyes and the bald head.
Disagree with me or not. I'm still going with what I said.

And you are turned off just with Aussie actors or men , in general? 

hard one to really commit to answer here.. gotta go with a) just turned off aussie actors.
love an English/foreign accent. gotta enuff aussies on this bloody island here!! plus.. Jessse's bit too boyish looks.. I'm definately over that.. ask me again in another few years.. might prefer that..??  :smth001 :-D :?

totally agree with personal opinion though!!

no worries hon. we are all intital to our opinions. well, i did say that Jesse had to be made to look a bit older.
my current Bf is Aussie. So that is why I asked.
:smth001

lostflower4

Clay Aiken would make the perfect Roger O'Donnell...

scatcat

umm .. which one is Clay? is he the one with the yellow tag in his ear? you know, the one dressed as a cow, in black and white? or the brown one hiding in the background?

:smth043 :smth089 :smth017 :smth091

~edit~.. No seriously!! I know who Clay is.. but who is this guy you call 'ROGER'? hmm. sounds familiar but can't quite remember who he is ..hmmmm  :smth100

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

CureCrusader

I can't believe how long the hair of Clay Aiken is now!!

Although he does look bit like Roger  :rocker
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Hero

Who is clay Aiken???

I like the picture with the cows hehe!  :D

Cure Freak

He does,somewehat, look like Roger. A little in the eyes and over all features, except the nose.

rubcure

What about fans that look like Robert and all cures past and present? Being directed by a very good  8) director  8) but...  :smth011 I think it would be better a documental about The Cure  :roll: is weird... to think about it
[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]

Hero

I just had a really good idea (well i think so anyway!)
A stop motion movie corpse bride style, that would be fantástico (see i can speak spanish  ;)) well i would watch it anyway.
Directed by tim burton and the cure could make there own characters, haha can you imagine that wow im getting hyper just thining about it! :-D

rubcure

Quote from: Hero on November 20, 2007, 15:30:33
A stop motion movie corpse bride style, that would be fantástico (see i can speak spanish  ;)) well i would watch it anyway.
Directed by tim burton and the cure could make there own characters, haha can you imagine that wow im getting hyper just thining about it! :-D

That's a very good idea!!! Plus, Robert once said that he would like to make a video like that in stop motion  :rocker
Fantástico!!  :smth023
[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]

silversand

Quote from: Hero on November 20, 2007, 15:30:33

Wow, a brilliant idea!! I like Tim Burton films very much.
And i think i would be a good idea if everyone in the band speaks their own charakter :)
Oh i would like to see this film :-D

lordsquidy13

Wow... I'm late.... I've seen a resmblence with John Stamos and Simon Gallup.

lordsquidy13

Oooh! And For Lol, it could be Paul Reiser. I Was watching Aliens the other night and he reminded me of him.

Carnage Visor

Hehe, this is becoming fun!  :-D

Keep it up, I'm really loving this!  :smth023

dsanchez

Quote from: Carnage Visor on November 21, 2007, 00:25:17
Hehe, this is becoming fun!  :-D

Keep it up, I'm really loving this!  :smth023

Carnage, any hope that you can work a Cure movie yourself?...I mean, mixing characters we gave you here, etc.?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: lordsquidy13 on November 20, 2007, 22:43:41
Wow... I'm late.... I've seen a resmblence with John Stamos and Simon Gallup.

HA!  Ok then...Stamos for late 70's to early 90's Simon.   And Figo for late 90's to present day Simon.   :smth023