"CURE MOVIE" - Who Would You Cast?

Started by Carnage Visor, September 26, 2007, 21:43:44

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on November 21, 2007, 01:38:18
HA!  Ok then...Stamos for late 70's to early 90's Simon.   And Figo for late 90's to present day Simon.   :smth023

As I wrote some months ago, Hugh Jackman (Wolverine in X-men) would be the perfect Simon Gallup in a movie.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

FarFar

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on November 21, 2007, 01:38:18
Quote from: lordsquidy13 on November 20, 2007, 22:43:41
Wow... I'm late.... I've seen a resmblence with John Stamos and Simon Gallup.

HA!  Ok then...Stamos for late 70's to early 90's Simon.   And Figo for late 90's to present day Simon.   :smth023

WHO IS HE????WHAT MOVIE HE PLAYED?
:roll: :roll:
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

LuvURobert

Hi, FarFar. :smth006  You ask and you shall receive... everything you ever wanted to know about John Stamos.  ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Stamos

Take care!  :smth001
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

FarFar

Quote from: LuvURobert on November 21, 2007, 03:59:12

Hi, FarFar. :smth006  You ask and you shall receive... everything you ever wanted to know about John Stamos.  ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Stamos

Take care!  :smth001

THANKS LUVUROBERT.... :P :smth041 :smth031
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

LuvURobert

THANKS LUVUROBERT.... :P :smth041 :smth031

You're welcome  :smth045
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: dsanchez on November 21, 2007, 03:13:17

As I wrote some months ago, Hugh Jackman (Wolverine in X-men) would be the perfect Simon Gallup in a movie.

Ok then Wolverine Jackman can play "really angry pissed off" Simon. For those argument scenes with the others. :-D

dsanchez

Hi guys

Just would like suggest to make reply or quotes without including pics already posted. Otherwise this topic would look like the chaotic and awful-looking "MySpace" or other forums I prefer not to mention now :roll:

Thanks for your cooperation :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: FarFar on November 21, 2007, 03:17:50

He's famous for being the ex-husband of the gorgeous Rebecca Romijn. If you watched X-Men, she plays mystic there.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

silversand

Hugh Jackman as Simon Gallup is a good idea. I would prefer the stop motion film, but maybe a film with actors is also very good. In the end i have to see the film  :)

lordsquidy13

He meant John Stamos. I think He's most famous as "Uncle Jesse" on Full House, but he has also starred (XD I almost said stared) in a number of movies.

Darth_Blood

Quote from: silversand on November 21, 2007, 19:19:40
Hugh Jackman as Simon Gallup is a good idea. I would prefer the stop motion film, but maybe a film with actors is also very good. In the end i have to see the film  :)

i guess  BEN AFFLECK is ok for a young Robert... see a picture of Ben and the see de A fores/Play for today/10:15 videos...

Cure Freak

I can't see Hugh Jackman playing Simon. He's too buffed up. Especially when he played Wolverine. Simon is slim and has skinny legs. If anyone, would play Simon, it's the guy iwannashagsimon chose.

FarFar

Quote from: Darth_Blood on November 21, 2007, 23:54:27
Quote from: silversand on November 21, 2007, 19:19:40

i guess  BEN AFFLECK is ok for a young Robert... see a picture of Ben and the see de A fores/Play for today/10:15 videos...

yeah yeah he looks like a young robert...i never thought that BEN AFFLECK is looks like a young robert,,,but i don't like BEN AFFLECK.... :smth011

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: Cure Freak on November 22, 2007, 13:48:18
I can't see Hugh Jackman playing Simon. He's too buffed up. Especially when he played Wolverine. Simon is slim and has skinny legs. If anyone, would play Simon, it's the guy iwannashagsimon chose.

Figo can't right now.  He broke his leg. Well....he got it broken for him.  Football is a rough sport. :cry:

scatcat

as musch as I'm not a fan of ben Affleck...  :shock:  pretty good choice to play young Robert... and then maybe Robert Downey Jr for older Rob??  ;)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life