RS message on the main site [FUSE tv broadcast]

Started by j, June 18, 2008, 13:36:49

Previous topic - Next topic

japanesebaby

i still couldn't watch it through since the torrented version (original capture, no re-encoding) is unofrtunately out of synch. need to fix it first.

Quote from: ghanisbuli on June 24, 2008, 02:55:34
Quote from: firecrasher on June 24, 2008, 02:01:27
Quote from: japanesebaby on June 23, 2008, 22:48:15
there were two topics about the same thing on this board - merged here.

Quote from: firecrasher on June 21, 2008, 06:02:15
SIMON IS NOT WEARING PANTS!!!!!

his old wish tour syndrome i assume...
in euro 4tour he put so much effort into his hair, changing colors - but forgot his pants. ???
i wish somebody in the tour crew would please :smth100 him...

Maybe he can borrow Porl's plastic ones?

I don't think Simon's worn pants all tour :).

btw i think half the band had this "pants problem" during WMS - i remember seeing pics where both simon, robert and perry had no pants. simon had tights and perry and robert those godawful cycling shorts. talk about embarrassing. :oops:  :lol:
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

japanesebaby

Quote from: ghanisbuli on June 24, 2008, 06:36:30
You have to click "The Cure" on the left side, and then The Cure in BC (for the glowing pants--Vancouver show).  I also went to Sasquatch, which is the other album (front and center!!!),

nice pics ghanisbuli.
i wonder if you might have time to upload some of the pics to the gallery section here?
http://curefans.com/index.php/v/live/2008/northamericantour/?action=gallery

more pics from geroge would be welcome and it looks like we still don't have any pics from the vancouver gig - so it would be nice! :D
thanks in advance
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

mint car

[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

ghanisbuli

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 27, 2008, 12:06:17
Quote from: ghanisbuli on June 24, 2008, 06:36:30
You have to click "The Cure" on the left side, and then The Cure in BC (for the glowing pants--Vancouver show).  I also went to Sasquatch, which is the other album (front and center!!!),

nice pics ghanisbuli.
i wonder if you might have time to upload some of the pics to the gallery section here?
http://curefans.com/index.php/v/live/2008/northamericantour/?action=gallery

more pics from geroge would be welcome and it looks like we still don't have any pics from the vancouver gig - so it would be nice! :D
thanks in advance

Yes, I've been meaning to get back on that.  I started uploading Gorge shots, but it does take a good deal of time.  Slowly but surely...
I always lock the door when I creep by daylight. I can't do it at night, for I know John would suspect something at once.

rodney

Anybody know when this will rerun?  I want to see if there will be different songs!