2019.07.17 Athína - Plateia Nerou (Greece) 'Ejekt Festival'

Started by dsanchez, September 19, 2018, 15:14:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulrich

The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

going there...never been to Greece so this is the perfect opportunity! :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

chemicaloverload

Ooooh this ever so tempting but I think I'm going to hold out to see if one is announced later in July for Spain
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

MyWifeNeedsACure

Hi everyone. My wife is cure mad, we're looking at travelling over to Athens for ejekt from Australia. Just wondering if you would make the jump and book now (looking at vip in a hope we can see them actually playing lol) or would you hold off to see where else gets announced? Thoughts?

Ulrich

Welcome to the forum!

Quote from: MyWifeNeedsACure on September 25, 2018, 18:53:59
Just wondering if you would make the jump and book now (looking at vip in a hope we can see them actually playing lol) or would you hold off to see where else gets announced? Thoughts?

Hm, that really depends on various things: do you prefer Greece over any other European countries? Can you get cheap flights only now or later on as well?
If these two things are not the "problem" so much, I would suggest to wait, as Robert Smith announced via twitter:
WE WILL BE HEADLINING AROUND 20 FESTIVALS NEXT SUMMER - MOSTLY IN EUROPE
http://curefans.com/index.php?topic=8842.msg767767#msg767767
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

Quote from: MyWifeNeedsACure on September 25, 2018, 18:53:59Hi everyone. My wife is cure mad, we're looking at travelling over to Athens for ejekt from Australia. Just wondering if you would make the jump and book now (looking at vip in a hope we can see them actually playing lol) or would you hold off to see where else gets announced? Thoughts?
From a logistic point view, considering you are coming all the way from Australia, I would wait to see what other shows will be announced before deciding something. I am pretty sure most, if  not all of them, will be announced this year.

Regarding this show in particular, there are many reasons to go: Greece is a Mediterranean country, so good food is guaranteed :) The ticket prices are reasonable (just 50 EUR compared to nearly 280 EUR for Glastonbury or other big festivals) and the band did not play there in 14 years...so maybe it will be more special. So this is a must-go show IMO and I already purchased my tickets :P
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

word_on_a_wing

Hi everyone. My wife is cure mad, we're looking at travelling over to Athens for ejekt from Australia. ...

👋 ...fellow Aussie here... Can you smuggle me in your luggage 😉
"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

chemicaloverload

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on September 26, 2018, 12:27:30
Hi everyone. My wife is cure mad, we're looking at travelling over to Athens for ejekt from Australia. ...

👋 ...fellow Aussie here... Can you smuggle me in your luggage 😉

:rofl :rofl :heart-eyes
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

iliast

The concert venue is next to the sea, in one of the most beautiful suburbs of Athens (Faliro).

'Plateia Nerou", is "Water Plaza" on this map. It's a place that is structured with simplicity and order and also it's comfortable.

Here the Google Earth photo. It's where is the tag "Ejekt Festival", almost to the center of the photo. The entrance is SW, from the sea side. Stage is exactly against, to the other side.
(you can move the photo left-right, by the horizontal ruler to the end of this post)

For even more, watch this video. Shows exactly what you want to know, even is a video for 2015 Festival.

The night of July will be warm, bright and melodic.

Unfortunately, only two categories of tickets left. Arena 55€ and VIP 150€, after only one week.

dsanchez

Quote from: iliast on September 29, 2018, 06:48:47
The concert venue is next to the sea, in one of the most beautiful suburbs of Athens (Faliro).

glad to hear this! hope you can recommend us a good place (Bar? Pub?) for our traditional fan meeting, which could take place the night before (16th of July).
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo