Simon and Porl kiss

Started by dsanchez, November 24, 2006, 15:08:35

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

At the beginning of "Why Can't I be you" in the Cure Show 1992 we can see how Porl Kiss Simon. Was this during the whole wish tour?. Was this just for the video? And in the end, what do you think about that kiss?

The Cure - Why Cant I Be You
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

boneheadhaggar

I seem to remember reading somewhere that they had fallen out before the show and this was a very public kiss and make up, dont know if this is true or not :roll:
its nice to be nice

lostflower4

I've seen quite a few videos from the Wish Tour, and this was definitely not a regular occurrence.

I'm not even convinced they actually touched lips, but then again maybe I just don't want to believe it. :lol:

splitmilk34

We've all seen that famous picture of Robert & Simon kissing at a press table...
there's nothing wrong with it, and who cares?  They're best friends who just happened to be very drunk and under the influence of numerous drugs at many times - not to mention Robert not generally caring about creating some virile heterosexual image.  In fact, there have been many times that he has tapped into hypersensitivity and also towed the line in terms of intentionally "playing up" the uncomfortable homosexual thing ("Man Inside My Mouth" anyone, just read the liner note in the Join the Dots box set).  Sorry for the ramble...
"... sleeping less every night"

TheRedSinger

:O What do I think about that kiss? GOD! I wish I were Porl!  :eek:

Why can't I be Porl? ♫♪ lol