SPAM!

Started by lostflower4, December 23, 2005, 14:25:05

Previous topic - Next topic

lostflower4

Ok, I remember now. What I saw before wasn't so bad compared to what I saw today. Before it was just one of those blog pages with a bunch of nonsense words. I figured the guy must have been retarded or something, so I let it slide.

But some of the stuff I saw today... :shock: Who are these idiots? Well, they're all gone now. Hopefully no innocent bystanders got wiped out in the process. I'll be keeping my eye on this in the future!

lostflower4

This just gave me a good laugh:

--------------------------------------------------

Subject: anti-spammers are lamers

regards,

spammer

--------------------------------------------------

WTF??? :lol:

rockitmarty

Dear spammer,
don't spam me like that
Sincerly,
spamboy

japanesebaby

Quote from: rockitmarty on March 28, 2007, 21:28:57
Dear spammer,
don't spam me like that
Sincerly,
spamboy

oh yes: please don't.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

rjl

The Nigerian 419 spammers are the best! There was actually one circulating purporting to be from none other than Robert Smith, who was dying of esophageal cancer, and wanted his money to go to some charitable cause. Brilliant.

Even the scammer-spammers are in on the "Robert is dead" rumors.

:rocker

dsanchez

I've got this one in the curefans.com mailbox

Subjet: Such a big size that she never felt before!  :shock:

Welcome, Our Penis  XtraSize Pills Will Expand,
Lengthen And  Your XtraSize Penis + 3 Inches.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Or Your Money Back! 

:lol:

PS: Hopefully I am happy with my....  :roll:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

WATCH OUT for this site & do NOT create an account there!:

www.tagged.com

a friend recently sent me some email. then a few hours later i received another email from her which was an invitation email to this site.
i generally don't accept these sort of things since i'm not into myspace etc. etc. at all, but since it came from a good friend so i clicked yes without really thinking about it...
and a bit later my friend sends me another emails saying "do NOT click yes!!" - because she never sent that invitation to me at all. it appears that this site works like once they get hold of your email address they keep sending random invitations to just about anyone you might send email to... and without you being able to know about it - which is definitely NOT cool but the worst kind of spam!  :smth011

i really hope my email isn't all ruined and "polluted" now. :(
i did cancel the invitation & the account created there but not sure if it works... if it doesn't work, then i don't know what to do.
do i need to give up and change my email address? huh... oh dear. :(

anyway, i suggest you do NOT click "yes" if you receive one of these from anyone.  :!:

dsanchez

Recent Spam we've got on the curefans.com mailbox

"Hello! I am bored today. I am nice girl that would like to chat with you. Email me
at dfy@YourOnset.info only, because I am writing not from my personal email. Will
send some of my pictures"

:D
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

crowbi_wan

Quote from: dsanchez on October 28, 2007, 03:58:04
Recent Spam we've got on the curefans.com mailbox

"Hello! I am bored today. I am nice girl that would like to chat with you. Email me
at dfy@YourOnset.info only, because I am writing not from my personal email. Will
send some of my pictures"

:D

Nice girl my ass.  the only picture I received was this

Steve

I do have to say that I have not really noticed any spam on this forum.
A credit the staff I think for filtering it out.
Great work folks :smth023
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

AlluivialL

I think the "idiots" you're referring to are just bots. Just random words put together, along with letters. Although, I don't ever get spam..and I don't have a spam filter.

I don't really know how that works. Well..I get 2 spam emails a week, probably. Nothing compared to other people, though.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

ROGUE

> Subject:
> Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:24:47 +0100
>
> Hello my good friend.
> How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family. You may not understand why this mail came to you.But if you do not remember me, you might have receive an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from Paraguay who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.
>
> I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to my new partner's account in Paraguay that was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you shown during the course of the transaction. I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of US$900,000.00. I have left a certified international bank draft for you worth of USD$900,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world.
>
> My dear friend I will like you to contact my secretary with Dankyi Yaw, on his direct email address at :[dankyi_yaw@yahoo.it] for collection of your bank draft. I authorized him to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you ask him for it. At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects, which I and the new partner are having at hand.Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart,
>
> Also comply with Reverend.Boateng Darko`s directives so that he will send the draft to you without any delay. CONTACT: Dankyi Yaw.Email address: dankyi_yaw@yahoo.it,You are required to furnish him with the below information to enable him deliver the cheque to you,
> 1.FULL NAMES:______________________
> 2.ADDRESS:____________ __________
> 3.E-MAILADDRESS:_______________
> 4.TELEPHONE NUMBER:___________________
> Hoping to hear from you.
> Thanks and God bless you and your family.
> MR Ashley James.

I ALSO RECIEVE THE ONES JAPANESEBABY GETS FROM AFRICA  :roll:    ~Good work filtering it here though,  Thank you   :rocker

Anyone feel free reply and get sum cash  :shock: :smth044 :smth043 :smth091

edit~ Wanted to post this below pic for lostflower4 - reminded me of her avatar.  :D -brushtail possum hiding in my shirt.   :smth050

dsanchez

well, this is a spam and fraud at the same time

we got this in our curefans.com mailbox just some days ago

so curefans.com is now rich, almost 1 million US$ :roll: :-D

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Your Email Won The Prize
Date:    Wed, May 13, 2009 5:42 pm
To:     
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MICROWORD CORPORATIONS:
CUSTOMER SERVICE, VALENCIA.
REFERENCE NUMBER: MCV-RX/E-3929
BATCH NUMBER: 2009/330/MCV

OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the released results of Sweepstakes
Promotion organized by Microword Corporations, in conjunction with the
foundation for the promotion of software products, held on 11th April,
2009,in Valencia,Spain. Your email address emerged as one
of the online Winning emails, in the 3rd category and therefore attracted
a cash award of 750,000.00 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros)

For more information and to begin your claim, Contact

Our Foreign Transfer Manager:

David Martins
tel:0034 634 184 321
Email:claimsunt1@ozu.es

This Email Lottery is Sponsored by Microword Coporation and all the
members of MSFT Word Resource Consortium Software Promotion Companies.
This internet E-mail draw is held periodically and is organized to
encourage the use of the Internet and promote computer literacy worldwide.

Congratulations!!
Sincerely,
Anna Miguel
Promotions Manager
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: crowbi_wan on October 28, 2007, 07:36:16

WTF? :-D
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

Quote from: dsanchez on May 16, 2009, 13:11:23
Quote from: crowbi_wan on October 28, 2007, 07:36:16

WTF? :-D

i guess that a SPAM thread can very well also be a hoff thread at the same time...  :-D

but poor hoff - recently: http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=809341

According to gossip site RadarOnline, The Hoff was hospitalised for alcohol poisoning after his 16-year-old daughter Hayley found him unconscious on the floor of their home in Encino, California last Saturday.

(honestly, it's pretty awful that a 16-year old daughter must find her dad like that, whoever it was  :?)