Vynil disc store

Started by dsanchez, August 12, 2005, 20:33:25

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Hello guys

I love vynil discs much more than cd's. There's nothing better than playing it in and old turntable  :wink:

I'd like to know if anyone of you knows a good record store where to purchase good vynil discs.

Thanks a lot folks

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lostflower4

I'd have to recommend eBay to you again!  :wink:

I bought a vinyl Kiss Me album just for collector's sake, and it was in perfect condition. I was very happy!

If you find the right sellers, you can get just about anything you want in great condition.

dsanchez

Problem from Ebay is that payments are many throught Paypal. And I can't open an account since Peru is not listed in the countries list of Paypal :-(

Quote from: lostflower4I'd have to recommend eBay to you again!  :wink:

I bought a vinyl Kiss Me album just for collector's sake, and it was in perfect condition. I was very happy!

If you find the right sellers, you can get just about anything you want in great condition.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

arielcc

HI David!!

i am ariel from peru i've bought a lot of cure vinyls throught ebay!
sending well hidden money in a registered letter BUT you have to buy ONLY to UK sellers, there are tons of them, because sending a parcel from peru to UK takes 5 to 7 days and viceversa so you dont have to wait so much time you can get your vinyl in two weeks!

if you win an item from a seller from usa then you will have problems, because most of them only accept paypal and dont like to sell to southamerica!! and if you are lucky and they accept your cash, then there will be problems with the usa postal service which take so much time!! ussually two weeks for a parcel to arrive from peru to usa and viceversa, so you can get your item in one month!!!

i recommend you to buy stuff from uk sellers or japanese sellers!! both take the same time for parcels to arrive!!

obviously you can get better rarities from uk sellers than american!!

ariel

lawrence

Hi,

If someone is interested, i can sell some vinyls, "Kiss me kiss me kiss me", Maxi Lp "In between days"(import US), "Charlotte sometimes", "Fascination street", "Hot hot hot", "Why can't i be you", "Let's go to bed" and single "Just like heaven".
Contact me and propose your price and we'll see.
:D  :D  :D
i'm lost in a forest

AndyTheCureFan

i have Bloodflowers unopened.

-andy thecure fan