[move][b][glow=red,6,28]100 Years[/glow][/b][/move]

agusramirez

Quote from: gioez on December 12, 2006, 14:05:38
Angelina Jolie!  :-D

Sorry, that was Brad Pitt's Choice ha ha

Regards....

AR

dsanchez

Ok, the reason why I open this topic is because my girlfriend asked me this, and I answered her "can it be a guy?" (just for kidding). And she say yes and I said....

Robert :shock:

But I was just kidding...and now she bother me with this all the time. "The man you would spend your life with..." you know  :?

But indeed I wanted to say Rachel Goswell from Slowdive...but of course she does not trust me  :cry:

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

agusramirez

Quote from: dsanchez on January 11, 2007, 22:06:15
Ok, the reason why I open this topic is because my girlfriend asked me this, and I answered her "can it be a guy?" (just for kidding). And she say yes and I said....

Robert :shock:

But I was just kidding...and now she bother me with this all the time. "The man you would spend your life with..." you know  :?

But indeed I wanted to say Rachel Goswell from Slowdive...but of course she does not trust me  :cry:

David.

Ha! that was a tricky question!!! Asi son las mujeres y te aseguro no se le olvidara jamas je je

Saludos...

AR

japanesebaby

Quote from: Lady on December 12, 2006, 12:00:04
Quote from: dsanchez on December 12, 2006, 05:52:32
wife/husband or gf/bf or lover, can't be included in the answer
anyway...

BONO VOX!!!! :roll: ;)

are you sure? i mean, the man's a politician these days, it might get a bit boring...  :smth015

(ok sorry for my joking...!)

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

japanesebaby

besides, i still haven't given you a proper answer yet:

i was considering matt bellamy but honestly he's such a freaking silly little midget i know i really couldn't stand it for one single  second so i must have been out of my mind there.
so let's say christian bale

crowbi_wan

Lady

Quote from: japanesebaby on January 11, 2007, 22:18:01
are you sure? i mean, the man's a politician these days, it might get a bit boring...  :smth015

(ok sorry for my joking...!)

Bono is a very special person for me, in everything he does or says! :smth001
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Sussex

"Thick As Shit"

boneheadhaggar

its nice to be nice

lostflower4

japanesebaby

Quote from: lostflower4 on February 18, 2007, 04:48:27
Quote from: japanesebaby on January 11, 2007, 22:24:15so let's say christian bale

Yummy...  :smth079

hmm well whatever i guess - because by all means, i think you can have him by now if you want!  ;)
because as we all know, it's so sad and tragic... but things like this, they never last. "the rest of one's life" is such a funny fragile concept in when you're "planning your life" like this... here today, gone tomorrow - it's all so very earnest honest and made to last. (or alternatively it only proves that none of us really doesn't plan to live very long when making our choices? hahaha) 
so, today: today i might like to spend the rest of my life with... hey hmm yes, how about mr. cool simon gallup? because he's kind of super-cool today - and i think we'd be simply hyper-cool together...  yes i think we'd be utterly mind-blowing, really! :shock:

but then again, ask me again after a few days and you know what i'll tell you...  :smth011
:lol:

but how about you? let's hear it!

lostflower4

Quote from: japanesebaby on February 18, 2007, 10:19:28"the rest of one's life" is such a funny fragile concept in when you're "planning your life" like this... here today, gone tomorrow

Exactly.

Quote from: japanesebaby on February 18, 2007, 10:19:28but how about you? let's hear it!

I guess I was wise enough to not answer this question. 8)

japanesebaby

Quote from: lostflower4 on February 18, 2007, 17:17:15
Quote from: japanesebaby on February 18, 2007, 10:19:28but how about you? let's hear it!

I guess I was wise enough to not answer this question. 8)

oh but i believe wisdom's not thy name mister:
i'd call it either "cowardly escaping one's serious responsibilities" or "being simply annoying and in non-cooperative spirits".
besides, it won't last anyway so what's the harm?  :lol:

(see, an example: planning my gorgeously amazing future and the magical "rest of my life" alongside with mr. gallup started becoming boring already. so he just got the boot a minute ago.
next?)