Started by dsanchez, January 26, 2007, 14:10:01

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

how is a normal day in your life?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

yrbadrenau

so i'll be the first to answer...

well a normal day in my normal life is : wake up (it depends with my "regular" job) at maximum 8h30 in the morning. it could be at 6h00. See my two children who are now perfect teenagers with awfull maneers, almost always angry, just as i was as a teenager.
Coffee, cigarettes, shower, shaving, dressing, subway (listening to music or reading), working, cigarette, lunch, cigarette, working, cigarette, working, cigarette, subway.
Back at home, between 16h to 18h. Then i work for my friend, a french rapper who is going to release an album in spring. Shouting on my kids, who are fighting to get acess to the computer. Dinner. Then it depends. Tonight for example i go to a reharsal with my friend (to prepare the show we expect to give in Paris for the release of the album). Go to sleep quite late, not before 1.
34 years old,father of two children(Alia-14 & Theo-12), curefan since 1985.

erpomata

an absolutely normal life:
wake up at 7, take my son to school and wife at work, i take a train to rome and at work...i break my b...s until 15,30, then back with another train.
in my little town, 15 km from rome, then we have to do the things every family does...supermarket, doctors, always something to pay, my son at kung-fu!
it's me to prepare meals at 8, then a little television or play ps2 with dario, a little time for me not before 10 and in bed at 12-12,30.
una vita squallidina.
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

gioez

Mine is:
6.40 - wake up
6.55 - coffee and some croissant or biscuit
7.10 - shaving and preparing in the bathroom (I'm so slow.... :-D)
7.55 - I go with my car to underground station
8.40 - I'm at work
8.40/19.00 - I'm working and sometimes I'm writing some post @ curefans.com  :smth023
20.30 - I'm at home eating my supper (thanks to my nice girl!!!!)
21.00 - I'm watching TV and sometimes playing card games with my nice girl
23.00 - I'm on the bed, always with my nice girl  ;)
[move][b][glow=red,6,28]100 Years[/glow][/b][/move]

B.DEE

Wake up at 0600
Shower, shave, get dressed
Eat
Out the door to the subway ...
@ work by 0730
Work until 1600
Then to school -
Class from 1700 to 1930
Back home to spend time with my nose in a book
Asleep by 0100
Rinse and repeat.

Yup.
Constantly talking is not necessarily communicating.

disintegration

I have never an ordinary day!  :-D
every day is different from the others!
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

boneheadhaggar

wake up at 0400, coffee
work at 0500 as a postman
home at 1100 for a few hours relaxation, reading listening to music
pick my 2 sons up from school at 1500
make the boys dinner and prepare my wifes dinner for her return from work at 1730
bathe the kids and listen to them reading at 1900
at 2000 unwind with a glass of red wine with my wife
bed at 2200
then start again at 0400 :shock:
its nice to be nice

dsanchez

Wake up around 7.10, take breakfast around 7.30 and enter to work at 8.00 am (I live a few steps from my work). Lunch at 12.30 with my collegues in my work (I work in a University). Finish around 17.00-17.30 and go back home. On the way I buy bread and at home I watch some Tv with my girlfriend. We have a dinner around 20.00, then we come back to watch Tv or I have to do some extra works in the computer  :?

Sleep around 23.00 and then again and again.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

i guess i can't give a description of a "normal" day since i have very different kind of schedule every day of the week. i should describe you my "normal monday", "normal tuesday" etc. separately in order to be precise. anyway, i mostly work at the university and i generally get to work not until the afternoon. the average would be that i start around noon and get home around 6 pm, or start around 3 pm and get home after 9 pm. a lot of my work is done "on my spare time", i mean i can choose when to do it  just as long it gets done and i can do it from home. so i could be "working" at 3 am or something, that's pretty normal for me.
and suits me rather well since i enjoy variable schedules and i've also always been a night person. i tend to be more or less totally dis-functional before 9 am - i need lots of coffee and a slow recovery... and then i might be "quite ok" around noon... ;)

besides the work, other things i do... well, if i'm at home, mostly music/computer related. i could say it's classical during day-time and the cure & the likes at night-time + other some arts, and movies... i don't watch TV since i feel there's nothing worth watching in there really. other than the movies hehe. ;)
but this is winter, summertimes are very different.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

iwannashagsimon

You're all gonna smack me.  I don't have a job, so my day depends on what time in the afternoon I get up.  If I get up early enough and I feel like it, then I go to the health club to exersise (sad to say I gained 30lb or 14kg since joining :()

Anyway, if I get up too late, then I stay home and watch telly, or check out Cure sites (like this one! :-D) on the 'net or go out shopping with mum.  Usually grocery shopping--nothing special.  Then I go to bed around 5 or 6 am.

dsanchez

Quote from: M on November 18, 2008, 21:58:54
1.00 Get up
4.00 Work (gardener)

you get up at 1.00am and work at 4.00am? :smth017
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

nausearockpig

6:40 Wake up
7:00 get up, shit, shower, shave, get dressed, breakfast
7:25 - 7:35 leave home, walk to bus stop
8:10 get to town, walk to building, get coffee
8:30 log on, start work
10:00 - 10:20 get a coffee
12:00 off to lunch to check out the Brisbane CBD inhabitants & freakshows
1:00 back from lunch, work
3:00 - 3:20 coffee then work
5:00 head to bus
5:15 get on bus
5:50 get off bus, walk home
6:00 hellos, kisses, chats, shower
6:30 jump on net check emails & curefans... guitar
7:00 cook dinner - or stay on net if dinner is being cooked for me
7:30 eat dinner
8:00 - 9:30 one hour or so of TV
9:30 - 11:00 reading, net, chatting, music, chillaxing, guitar
11:00 bed

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on November 19, 2008, 15:36:33
You're all gonna smack me. 

hell no.. K ..   :smth056 .. there are quite a number who are incapacitated.. if u feel bad, it brings us down: ..  but if u want to be spanked..!??  :P

@ nausearockpig :  .. you are a freak of nature..  :smth023
.. but to compartmentalise your life/daily routine is to ensure that you enjoy the best of life, EVERY DAY!   :lol:

Hmm.. a day in my life:
as unpredictable as any other.
let me take for instance Tuesday:

7.00 am  :wake up with headache.. ( have hardly slept.. insomniac)
11.00 am : physiotherapist comes to my house for 45 mins - 1 hr, to help muscle tension and chronic pain. ( the headache develops into migraine)
12.00pm :lie down in bed to relax & try to rid of pain & headache and nausea.
3.55pm : my son arrives home from school. I have full-blown migraine, have to send my son to get migraine tablets from my local chemist. I can't lift my head & can barely speak. Pain unbearable.
5.30pm : my son cooks vegetarian meal for us to eat for dinner.
10.00pm : migraine finally subsides enough for me to sit up and move about, without pain, dizziness and nausea.
2.00am : finally try to get back to sleep .. insomnia strikes again!

:smth088
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

nausearockpig

@ Scatcat - what migraine medication do you use? My mrs gets them too... email or pm me if you want. We've found some treatments work better than others....