2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

Quote from: japanesebaby on March 20, 2007, 20:06:31
it works?  :lol:

It's in a beta fase still  ;)

The idea is to have a "tag cloud" that show what subjects the Cure fans are more interested in. Just clic on the "Tag" link in the menu above and find out what Curefans   members are more intersted in!

For instance, I was adding "tags" to some of the topics I already created by clicking in the "Add tag" in the bottom of the page where the topic was. But if you create a new topic (now) you will be able to add tags, after the subject of the new topic.

More info about Tag cloud, here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tag_cloud

As we are approaching as a really big Curefans community in the world, we certanly must be with the last concepts and/or technology for our site ;)

We hope you guys like this improvemement  :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

interesting  :)
this was all pretty new to me - which is a kind of revelation that probably isn't very new to anyone hahaha  ;)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

Quote from: japanesebaby on March 21, 2007, 23:48:08
interesting  :)
this was all pretty new to me - which is a kind of revelation that probably isn't very new to anyone hahaha  ;)

Actually this concept is new, so no worries :)

Some years ago everything was already classified, but with this kind of system, the PEOPLE is the one who classify and the one who decide what subject or topic is the most important.

The best example of this is the tag-cloud in Flickr, probably the biggest photo-community in the planet:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/

Notice the biggest words "wedding", "japan", "family", etc. Those are the subjects the people is -in this case- taking more photos from.

Let's see how the Cure fans take this ;)

Cheers

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo