Currently Watching

Started by Steve, July 14, 2007, 17:49:04

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

skellington

No more gel Bret and Jermaine are recovering from a gel addiction. 1:53 to 2:00 is hillarious! :-D
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

skellington

Toy Story 3 Teaser #2 0:18-0:22 is so funny! I can't wait to see this movie :-D

dsanchez

Peruvian girl murdered by the man who was accused of murdering an US girl 5 years ago (he was set free of charges). The murderer scaped to Chile. Hope they will catch him and send to prison for the rest of hise life :smth011

"MANHUNT" Joran van der Sloot is a suspect in a new murder "Help find him" Interpol arrest warrant
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

skellington

japanesebaby

a documentary called 'synth britannia'.
you can watch it here:

http://documentarystorm.com/music/synth-britannia/

Documentary following a generation of post-punk musicians who took the synthesiser from the experimental fringes to the centre of the pop stage.

In the late 1970s, small pockets of electronic artists including the Human League, Daniel Miller and Cabaret Volatire were inspired by Kraftwerk and JG Ballard and dreamt of the sound of the future against the backdrop of bleak, high-rise Britain.

The crossover moment came in 1979 when Gary Numan's appearance on Top of the Pops with Tubeway Army's Are Friends Electric heralded the arrival of synthpop. Four lads from Basildon known as Depeche Mode would come to own the new sound whilst post-punk bands like Ultravox, Soft Cell, OMD and Yazoo took the synth out of the pages of the NME and onto the front page of Smash Hits.

By 1983, acts like Pet Shop Boys and New Order were showing that the future of electronic music would lie in dance music.

Contributors include Philip Oakey, Vince Clarke, Martin Gore, Bernard Sumner, Gary Numan and Neil Tennant.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

skellington

Centimint: The Human Centipede Gum

Funny "advertisment" for gum on MTV Live Canada  :-D :smth078

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

scatcat

..won't post any U-tuby stuff...., but just finished watching  "Gattaca".. with Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman.. I have it on DVD. One of my fav sci-fi pics.. Jude Law's first movie.. excellent movie , based on now current/future topics such as genetics, and how they WILL play a part in society/IVF/life insurance/personal capacity.. our lives will be dictated by the genetic dispositions that we all inhereit, whether or not we will ever succumb to these. Science fiction.. but sooo close to the next generation... employers being in control of our personal DNA, we, at their mercy , to depend on proving them wrong. Beautifully shot, Danny DeVito one of the producers.. I never get tired of this film. A stand out.
Echoes of George Orwell and Ira Levin... give it a go... enjoy!

:smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

skellington

Just saw Toy Story 3- Best Movie Ever! I cried so much and laughed so hard, I must see it again! :-D

japanesebaby

currenty enjoying the subtitles on this:

MAKING OF THE MOVIE AVATAR PART 1/3 HD

even if you're not into the movie at all, watch it for the subtitles as they are pretty hilarious.  :lol:

(and yes i know not everyone's completely fluent in english, i'm not laughing at that. we all make mistakes. but these subtitles are just so totally incomprehensible that you can't help laughing. makes you wonder if the guy who did that actually knew any english at all.)

skellington

Went to a comedy show last night and saw many great acts (Demetri Martin hosted and I was in the front row, it was so cool) Anway one of the performers I really liked, I had seen him on tv before but never knew who he was so I found a clip of one of the songs he did last night, so here it is. I love his hair (kind of reminds me of Russel Brand and Robert, but blonde) :-D
Tim Minchin - If I Didn't Have You

japanesebaby

Quote from: skellington on July 09, 2010, 20:11:58
Went to a comedy show last night and saw many great acts (Demetri Martin hosted and I was in the front row, it was so cool) Anway one of the performers I really liked, I had seen him on tv before but never knew who he was so I found a clip of one of the songs he did last night, so here it is. I love his hair (kind of reminds me of Russel Brand and Robert, but blonde) :-D
Tim Minchin - If I Didn't Have You

tim minchin is great! :P and he's not just a great comedian but a great musician, singer and pianist.

Bears Don't Dig On Dancing by Tim Minchin

Tim Minchin - Hallelujah