New Promo Pics

Started by j, August 05, 2007, 03:34:46

Previous topic - Next topic

boneheadhaggar

I actually quite like Porls appearance in this photo, being a fellow baldie I always admire the way he looks :D
its nice to be nice

japanesebaby

Quote from: strange_day on August 06, 2007, 04:33:33
Quote from: Secrets on August 06, 2007, 03:11:28
It looks very Emo in a My Chemical Romance way....

Oh no, please dont ever say that!....... how can you even remotely compare The Cure to them.  :shock:

They are the antithesis of evil.  :evil:

:twisted:
i wish that the god would send a deluge down to earth that would wipe out all the emos and all the rest of us good people would get a nice seat (window preferred) in noah's ark - of course.

haha i think porl is maybe just commenting the look of some dudes next to him? ok ok.... 
or maybe since old bob is actually starting to look somewhat spooky-ish in his war-paint these days, the rest of them have probably agreed that they'd "spike it up a bit" so that he'd actually pass for a human being anyway. :)

(the crazy thing is that jason actually looks oldest now!)

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

rjl

Sussex

Quote from: boneheadhaggar on August 06, 2007, 18:42:52
I actually quite like Porls appearance in this photo, being a fellow baldie I always admire the way he looks :D

So do i.. :-D
I like his make up style..distinctive..
with that 'art' look.. :rocker
"Thick As Shit"

strange_day

Quote from: japanesebaby on August 06, 2007, 20:21:59

i wish that the god would send a deluge down to earth that would wipe out all the emos and all the rest of us good people would get a nice seat (window preferred) in noah's ark - of course.

Im with you here.  :smth045

And we'd forever be spared of the well off stable-background, yet 'troubled' teenagers telling us of their woes....... such as 'oh my hair straightners dont work, but nobody understands me!".......  :smth067

japanesebaby

Quote from: strange_day on August 08, 2007, 14:59:11
Quote from: japanesebaby on August 06, 2007, 20:21:59

Im with you here.  :smth045

And we'd forever be spared of the well off stable-background, yet 'troubled' teenagers telling us of their woes....... such as 'oh my hair straightners dont work, but nobody understands me!".......  :smth067

haha yes. the only weak link in my plan above is that i don't believe in god. so in that case: no god means no deluge... which just might mean that  the emos will keep roaming the earth after all... damn! :?

@j: oh yes, you are reminding me that last weekend i had the questionable bliss of watching this:

i'm so tired of all that and all those extremely gothic 14-year-old girls screaming in your ear in all of their silly flawless super-gothic regalia that you can clearly see it was just freshly bought from some gothic online catalogue from germany...  :smth011
*dreaming about the deluge... again....*
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine