Anyone know why the "Download" section only appears if I'm logged?

Started by LuvURobert, October 26, 2007, 21:04:44

Previous topic - Next topic

LuvURobert

only appears on the screen if I'm logged in??   :smth017

Is there a setting I have to change to be able to view the whole DOWNLOAD section of this forum (Audio, Videos, Requests) when I am just a guest and NOT logged in???  Just wondering because I went crazy there for a few minutes... thought I saw a thread about a specific topic, then looked again later and couldn't find it!!   

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  :smth001
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

slit-the-cats-like-cheese

LuvURobert

Um... thanks, but I wasn't joking.  Sorry if I'm being really braindead here... still confused though....  :?
"And I shiver and shake

LuvURobert

Oh, well... guess I'm out of luck here.  :oops:
"And I shiver and shake

j

....because the download section is only available to members of Curefans.  Not a member?  You won't see that section.  And (other mods/admins correct me if i am wrong) I think you need to have a certain number of posts as well to have access to that section. :smth023

Hope this helps and makes sense.

LuvURobert

Quote from: j on October 26, 2007, 22:32:47
....because the download section is only available to members of Curefans.  Not a member?  You won't see that section.  And (other mods/admins correct me if i am wrong) I think you need to have a certain number of posts as well to have access to that section. :smth023

Hope this helps and makes sense.

Thank you, Jeff!!  Yes, that does make sense.  I just have to be logged on to view these sections.  Lots of times I pop on and view without logging in, unless I have something to say... then I log in. 

I appreciate it.  :smth023  :D
"And I shiver and shake

dsanchez

Yes, as Jeff said you need to be a member AND you need to post certain number of posts. Otherwise everyone could access and the site's owners hosting shows could run out of bandwith very soon...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

nausearockpig

You could try ensuring Forever is selected in the "session length" field [situated under the login and password fields]. I assume that you will need some cookies settings in a particular way but IE or Firefox will probably ask you if you want to remember the password for this site.. If you say Yes, then it should work OK..