SPAM: Forward Or Die! (video)

Started by Carnage Visor, October 29, 2007, 21:48:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnage Visor

I feel this is a good time for a shameless plug, and being as I made this film solely because of this topic and all the spam mail I get, all the forum spam...

Featuring The Cure's "Carnage Visors"!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZZnAkSzTNiU

Those nerdy kids aren't me, they are my friends from school!

ROGUE

Quote from: crowbi_wan on October 28, 2007, 07:36:16
Quote from: dsanchez on October 28, 2007, 03:58:04
Recent Spam we've got on the curefans.com mailbox

"Hello! I am bored today. I am nice girl that would like to chat with you. Email me
at dfy@YourOnset.info only, because I am writing not from my personal email. Will
send some of my pictures"

:D

Nice girl my ass.  the only picture I received was this

ahh funny- while laughing my email is probably receiving more stuff- like Tattslotto winnings, dear friend, important, urgent,
and all sorts of other shit,  actually mine came after simply posting my email on theCure.com
~ anyway spam filters are great  :smth023

scatcat

I have quite a high security, or so I pay for it!!! on my computer. So much so that I cannot even send photos to family members and I have never recieved SPAM from this site!! I have McAFee premium security. It has a spamkiller.. ready to quarantine all that TRY to get past!!  :twisted:
It stops EVERYTHING.. or so I think it does.. you little trojans~~get out of here!!!
I am naiive as far as computers go, I've been thru as many PC as I can count on one hand, then again.. I can't really count past three!!?? :(

I did recieve a few years back an OBVIOUS VIRUS/SPAMMY thing from someone on my address book. But since then, they have been deleted. And then I had to have my computer cremated and purchase a new one.. :cry:

Personal security is under threat and abuse!!  :smth100

I guess all that read my posts know:
1. I don't really think I am paranoid.???
2. I am very protective of my identity..???
3. Tight security and downloading is VERY SCARY TO ME
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

CV.. I'm gonna check your work out.. ONCE and FOR ALL...  :smth023 :D :D :D
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

dsanchez

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 29, 2007, 21:48:06

Your nerdy friends made a good job. Nice video-editing. Congratulations to them!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

ROGUE

Quote from: scatcat on October 30, 2007, 14:40:09
CV.. I'm gonna check your work out.. ONCE and FOR ALL...  :smth023 :D :D :D
RE:Spam - I know, i did some 'cleansing thing' to my computer last night, and think it had removed some of my 'word', buga, but was a trial- but hadn't used it yet.  :cry:
People on the 'other' site used to think i was a hacker, god me the furthest thing from.... I wish, then i could do a zombie rebirth of my old computer, and all sorts of cool
stuff. big sigh-

Yeh C V's stuff is really funny, i like LeIce- cool music and physcotic laughs- Is good stuff   :lol:  :smth023 

scatcat

Quote from: ROGUE on October 30, 2007, 14:57:42
RE:Spam - I know, i did some 'cleansing thing' to my computer last night, and think it had removed some of my 'word', buga, but was a trial- but hadn't used it yet.  :cry:
People on the 'other' site used to think i was a hacker, god me the furthest thing from.... I wish, then i could do a zombie rebirth of my old computer, and all sorts of cool
stuff. big sigh-
[/quote]

forgive my total computer dyslexia... but if u have removed a hardware/software than is integral to the running of your pc.. there is always the System Restore funtion.. usually under Admin stuff.. GOD knows I've had to do this before when I get too confident that I know what I'm doing..!!!  :shock:

you just enter System restore to a date or time PRIOR to your "cleansing" and it should retrieve that information and reset your computer.

I hope this helps, otherwise... please don't hold me responsible..  :smth011 I only know how to type.. really.. my son knows the rest!!!  :-D :-D
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

ROGUE

Thank You Scatcat ~unfortunately i downloaded the 'cleansing thing' about the same time as the 'word' so in this instance i dont think it will work.
But i give it a go - forgot about that- i used to do that to my old pc so often  :smth023 brought it back from death so many times, i check it out, maybe
i can just take this mac back to when i first got it, and start again, is what iam thinking... but then i have used my free-demos, but think it might be the best option.  :)

Carnage Visor

Thanks, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!

That's me on my good days, making films, laughing...

dsanchez

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 30, 2007, 21:31:32
That's me on my good days, making films, laughing...

But you said before

"Those nerdy kids are NOT me"

So are you on that video or are you not?

And if you're, why you did lie to us at first? :smth011
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

LuvURobert

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 29, 2007, 21:48:06
I feel this is a good time for a shameless plug, and being as I made this film solely because of this topic and all the spam mail I get, all the forum spam...

Featuring The Cure's "Carnage Visors"!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZZnAkSzTNiU

:smth023 Nice video, Carnage!! So why aren't you in the video??  :smth001
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

Carnage Visor

GUYS!  :roll:

I MADE this video. I was behind the camera, I directed it and filmed it, as well as doing all the editing on my computer. I'm not camera-friendly, I have self-esteem issues and don't like to be filmed. Besides, who would film if I were in the film? My voice can be heard at the end telling them what to do and yelling at them...oi, how embarassing!  :lol:

If you choose not to believe me, fine. But I'm telling the honest to god truth. :)

Why do you feel the need to accuse me of lying?

I have quite an extensive collection of videos on Youtube, I'm only in one: an interview I did of myself. All the rest I was behind the magic...coming up with the storylines, the camera angles, and editing the entire thing.

"That's me on my good days"...I mean, that's what I do on my good days...I make films with my friends starring in them. On bad days, I feel no motivation to do any kind of projects, so I usually just sit on the computer all day.

Peace.

LuvURobert

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 31, 2007, 04:28:52

I MADE this video. I was behind the camera, I directed it and filmed it, as well as doing all the editing on my computer. I'm not camera-friendly, I have self-esteem issues and don't like to be filmed. Besides, who would film if I were in the film? My voice can be heard at the end telling them what to do and yelling at them...oi, how embarassing!  :lol:

If you choose not to believe me, fine. But I'm telling the honest to god truth. :)

I have quite an extensive collection of videos on Youtube, I'm only in one: an interview I did of myself. All the rest I was behind the magic...coming up with the storylines, the camera angles, and editing the entire thing.

"That's me on my good days"...I mean, that's what I do on my good days...I make films with my friends starring in them. On bad days, I feel no motivation to do any kind of projects, so I usually just sit on the computer all day.

Peace.

:smth009 Wait, wait, wait... Carnage, I was honestly being sincere about liking your video!!  I was only kidding with you about why you weren't in it, and guess you'd be kinda busy if you were also filming it.  I would never accuse you of lying about something like that, 'kay??  I guess I'm kind of sorry I said anything now. :lol:

Try and have a good night!  :smth045
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

dsanchez

Wow, if you make the edition I must congratulate you (and also your friends). Probably one of the best videos I'ever seen in YouTube. And as the people who commented under your video, you guys really have a great future there in the making of movies. And you're just 15! Well done, Carnage! :rocker

No-one is acussing you. But your first message can lead to misunderstandings. Now everything is clear :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

AlluivialL

I liked it, actually. I also commented it [aka DeadlyDuet123]. Huzzah! I wish I had a camera, well video camera, I have a regular camera, lol. I can't go in front of the camera either, I think it's a phobia. Anyway, yeah it was good.

Most youtube videos suck.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?