Main Menu

Stupid question

Started by iwannashagsimon, December 25, 2007, 10:09:47

Previous topic - Next topic

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: scatcat on February 09, 2008, 18:40:16
I did not know this!!! I thought it meant it was a controversial topic  :shock:

I think  it got the name "sticky" cos it sticks to the top of the topic list.  That way it's easy to get to for quick refernce. :)

scatcat

okay guys, here's a stupid question: how do i use the [img] [img] insert picture links when i am sending a message... I have always used something like imageshack, but is there an easier way using the toolbar in the Private message area, when sending a message..

thanks in advance!!   :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

melly

ok...here's another stoopid question, and I should know this by now...
but
who's Caley?
I read elsewhere that David and Caley started this site...which nickname belongs to Caley?
I'm sorry...I should know by now, but I don't..I have read posts which refer to Caley, and looked at the nickname then...but, I have problems holding info in my head at times, and I have forgotten... what a berk... :oops: :?

I have a common malady of people in my age group; CRAFT disease... Can't Remember A F***ing Thing.... :smth073 :smth048
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

scatcat

he is ...lostflower4..   ;)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

melly

thanks scatcat!!  I shall remember that...I hope.... :oops:

sorry caley...
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

j

That's not a problem.  Caley likes to lurk in the shadows, anyway.  He's the Jack the Ripper of this forum, minus the British accent and mutton chops.

japanesebaby

Quote from: j on February 20, 2008, 12:30:03
That's not a problem.  Caley likes to lurk in the shadows, anyway.  He's the Jack the Ripper of this forum, minus the British accent and mutton chops.

i have a feeling you're about to be his next victim...
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

scatcat

Quote from: japanesebaby on February 20, 2008, 14:17:15

:shock: i hope it was okay I 'outed' him???  please don't tell hi where i live.  :smth009
:smth012 DOH! he would probably know that anyway ..
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

japanesebaby

Quote from: scatcat on February 20, 2008, 14:22:45
Quote from: japanesebaby on February 20, 2008, 14:17:15

:shock: i hope it was okay I 'outed' him???  please don't tell hi where i live.  :smth009
:smth012 DOH! he would probably know that anyway ..

i meant j, not you.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

crowbi_wan

Damn.  I always pictured Caley WITH a British accent and mutton chops.  :P  Hmmm...back to square one on trying to figure him out  :lol:

CureCrusader

:-D :-D :-D i picture caley as a little furry lemur-thing.. just like his avatar

:roll:
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

melly

just noticed the latest member... davidsanchezvasquez.
what the?
who that be??

dsanchez

Quote from: melly on April 07, 2008, 08:39:40
what the?
who that be??

its me :-D

I am testing some forum features. I will delete that username after I finish.

Thanks for caring!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

Quote from: dsanchez on April 07, 2008, 12:40:39
Quote from: melly on April 07, 2008, 08:39:40
what the?
who that be??

its me :-D

I am testing some forum features. I will delete that username after I finish.

Thanks for caring!

i knew it!! u fooled me april fool's... but not this time!!  :D
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

frog_s

HAHAH I pm'ed you for that Dsanchez, me all being worried someone was teasing you ahahahahaha

:oops: