What means your nickname? Why did choose it?

Started by dsanchez, February 08, 2008, 06:15:32

Previous topic - Next topic

christen-in-blood

i chose 'christen-in-blood' because it comes from one of The Cure's greatest songs, Faith.
"thanks, goodnight. you've been the noisiest audience i've ever listened to. goodnight." robert smith

erpomata

mine is hard to explain...i tried with lacrimamosa and yves28 and steve, but i'm not sure they understood  :-D
erpomata is a character in an italian cultmovie, mostly in roma, called "febbre da cavallo". er is the roman form for the italian article il, pomata is that particular medicine cream, for muscles or so... the character has greasy hair with gel, so they call him er pomata, the cream, or something similar...puff pant! hard to say! in roma it's absolutely normal to have a nickname! but i don't have greasy hair...actually i have little over my head  :-D i like that movie 
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

Lady

"Lady" is a simple word, but it's very used in the songs (how many songs you can find with the word "lady" in the text? "Foxy lady" by Hendrix or "lady writer" by dire straits and many more!! ;)) and it makes me think of someone "special", as the "first lady".
I'm Lady Vox in a u2fans forum!! :-D

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

~*CherryRed*~

There are some GREAT nicknames/ID's in here... I have to give kudos to scatcat and Carnage Visor for their ones! (I'm so pissed I didn't think of carnage visor first!! hehehe)

Well as for mine, I have a pair of Doc Marten cherryred boots, that I wear constantly (except for in bed... oh, well when I'm compus-mentus enough to take them off!!!)... so there you have it!

"prone to flights of whimsy"

~*CherryRed*~

I came across this photo just now... and thought I would share it! (due to the t-shirt and the Docs!)

*not sure how to make this smaller... sorry it's HUGE!

Sussex

Love it! Nice shirt though! (I have that one too and definitely nice boots.

:smth023

"Thick As Shit"

scatcat

I want that skirt ~*CherryRed*~ ... BTW.. luv the boots!! great photo!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

~*CherryRed*~

Aw shucks!!!!! Cheers scatcat & Sussex...    :smth006

rubcure

Nice boots ~*CherryRed*~!! and nice color!!  :smth023
[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]