Actor Morgan Freeman seriously injured in car crash

Started by dsanchez, August 04, 2008, 23:58:00

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

melly

Hey, heard on the "News" tonight, the old fella is in bright spirits despite his broken bones... I'm sure he will be fine... I adore him, by the way... :oops:
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

Janko

He's OK now, I heard!
But will he return to acting, since he's 71 already...
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Janko

F*** Hell!

QuoteMEMPHIS, Tenn. - Morgan Freeman was discharged Thursday from a Tennessee hospital after the Oscar-winning actor was treated for broken bones and other injuries sustained in a weekend car crash in Mississippi.

Kathy Stringer, a spokeswoman for the Regional Medical Center, said Freeman was discharged but gave no other details.

The 71-year-old actor was hospitalized after the accident Sunday left him with a broken arm, broken elbow and shoulder damage.

Demaris Meyer, 48, of Memphis, a passenger in the car driven by Freeman, was also injured in the crash.

Freeman's lawyer, Bill Luckett, told the Memphis Commercial-Appeal in Thursday's editions that a divorce action is pending for the actor and Myrna Colley-Lee, his wife of 24 years. Luckett declined to provide details.

There was no answer Thursday at phone numbers for Luckett or for Freeman's publicist, Donna Lee.

No divorce papers have been filed in Tallahatchie County where Freeman owns a home with Colley-Lee, according to Tallahatchie County Chancery Clerk Anita Mullen Greenwood.
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason