Scientists discover true love

Started by dsanchez, January 05, 2009, 00:25:28

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/relationships/article5439805.ece

SCIENTISTS have discovered true love. Brain scans have proved that a small number of couples can respond with as much passion after 20 years as most people exhibit only in the first flush of love.

The findings overturn the conventional view that love and sexual desire peak at the start of a relationship and then decline as the years pass.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

fiction

Well thats great for scientists. Now it´s up to common people to find long lasting true love in real life and that could be tricky. :lol:
again and again and again and again and again and...

japanesebaby

Quote from: fiction on January 05, 2009, 13:11:14
Well thats great for scientists. Now it´s up to common people to find long lasting true love in real life and that could be tricky. :lol:

right!  :smth043

(whereas i'm generally interested in natural science as such and have always been, i really don't get the point of some of these researches. sometimes it seems to me that there's been too much researched already in the world and people can't think of anything else but some pretty silly subjects... and then they call it "science".)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

alt.end

Quote from: japanesebaby on January 06, 2009, 07:56:09
Quote from: fiction on January 05, 2009, 13:11:14

right!  :smth043

(whereas i'm generally interested in natural science as such and have always been, i really don't get the point of some of these researches. sometimes it seems to me that there's been too much researched already in the world and people can't think of anything else but some pretty silly subjects... and then they call it "science".)

exactly, this is a stupid research and i'm wondering which fool is endorsing it. they should rather focus on medical research,  you know, diseases etc.