HIP HIP HIP HOURRA to harrold !!!!!

Started by Tof, October 11, 2005, 21:41:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Tof

I want to say a special thanks to harrold for all the job he do for us !!!!! :smt023  :smt026
Tof

ron

Yes, I'd second Tof's sentiments to Harrold.  A very stellar job in deed.  I think I can retire now and just download the stuff he's putting on line that I don't have.  I'm very fortunate to have a lot of it so far up but I feel sorry for those who don't.  That's a lot of time spent downloading.  But it's well worth it.   Thanks Harrold and keep up the great work.

crowbi_wan

yes, thanks to harrold and everyone else who shares their shows with others.  in the past three months i've gone from having 10 bootlegs to...over 160.  and my list continues to grow.  most of the shows i have everyone has.  however, i've looked over a few lists and see a few i'm planning on uploading.  it started yesterday with san diego 12/15/89.  soon, i will upload dusseldorf 11/29/85, rennes 10/5/81, and vienna 11/15/96.  

-brian

Bone

-Bone

splitmilk34

"... sleeping less every night"

Tristan Berlin

Harrold (and Joe) go go go!!!!  :D

Thanks for all, very cool guy.

meetyou

Thanks Harrold for all.

Saludos desde Mexico !!! ajuaaaa :D
It's just the way I smile, you said !!

j

Absolutely.  Harrold is one of the good guys in the Cure community.  I can't even count how many shows I have received from him either through downloads or him sending me a DVD packed with shows, or uploading to my site......

Great job Harrold.  Now stop reading this and give us more shows!!!! :smt024

bartabas

Tristan Berlin

Hey Harrold, it seems you have your own fan-club. Congratulations.  :D

Cheers.

Gweza

Inshiver

Yes... :smt023

Thanks for all HARROLD!!  :-D  8)
#Cheers - Patrick#

DontMoove

Harrold, I have already said it and I can repeat it everyday thanks a lot for all you made  :wink:

And thank you all (uploaders, curefans, musicfans, webmaster etc...) for making our dream comes true:
JP

lostflower4

Yes, Harrold is the "fan of the month", I guess we could say! :P

Thank you, Harrold!!!

It's nice to be able to say that here... :-)

arielcc

i dont want to let this oportunity to say! GREAT JOB HAROLD! you are exemplary...

ariel :-D