New hosting provider

Started by admin, May 27, 2014, 22:27:32

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Hello,

Starting 26th May 2014 we have migrated to a new hosting company because the previous one went bankrupt! :P That's the reason why there were some issues in the last hours with the forum. All should be fine now.

If you notice some bug in the site please report it immediately by replying to this post or creating a new topic in this board.

Thank you :smth023

Ulrich

Some foreign langugage forums appear at the top now instead of Curenews etc.
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Sorry, got that wrong, they were there, I looked in the wrong place!!  :oops:

PS: at this moment, looking at this thread, there is a warning at the top of page:
QuoteWarning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /var/sites/c/curefans.com/public_html/cache/data_501e89aae81434294a2f58916fde0a61-SMF-modSettings.php in /var/sites/c/curefans.com/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 2728

Matti

I think what Ulrich meant (and is still the case), the start page (http://curefans.com/index.php) shows the "International Zone" section right underneath the News , then followed by the usual "General" section. Please check if this change was intended and if it can be reverted if it wasn't.
and we close our eyes to sleep
to dream a boy and girl
who dream the world is nothing but a dream

Ulrich

Yeah, that's what I meant. But to be honest, I edited my post above, thus David's reply seems a bit out of place now. Sorry for the confusion!

dsanchez

Ulrich, Matti, all issues should be fixed now. Sorry this took so long.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

No problems, it worked and people were able to post.  :)