help to get lokeren tickets by net

Started by smitha, July 27, 2005, 12:02:29

Previous topic - Next topic

smitha

and anyone knows how to buy a ticket through internet? i've heard that day 10 was already sold out, but do you have any idea of how to get the ticket for the whole festival? Is there an internet way to do that? i don't mind, i just want to go to see the cure.

please contact me at bauhauser85@hotmail.com

dsanchez

"It is IMPOSSIBLE to book in advance. There is NO subscription sale outside of Lokeren or on the internet", from:

http://www.lokersefeesten.be/

:(

Quote from: smithaand anyone knows how to buy a ticket through internet? i've heard that day 10 was already sold out, but do you have any idea of how to get the ticket for the whole festival? Is there an internet way to do that? i don't mind, i just want to go to see the cure.

please contact me at bauhauser85@hotmail.com
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

smitha

yes that's very sad from that organisation, because even the people living in Brussels have to drive 140km to get the ticket and return home. Fortunately I have some cousins living in Belgium - Brussels, and one of them was very kind and bought my whole festival ticket at lokeren after driving that far only for that. Now i have the ticket and will be there day 10 expecting the greatest cure summer concert.

:D