Simon with blonde hair !!

Started by scatcat, February 12, 2008, 17:29:50

Previous topic - Next topic

scatcat

It was a surprise to all, that simon had bleached out his goth dark hair to blonde, just before the Sweden show..

So as to not disrail any other threads, here you can comment on what you really think!

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Hero

I think he suits it. He can get away with anything can't he - eyeliner, tights, blonde hair... and he still looks great. :-D

It does remind me of a baby chicken though :roll:

scatcat

Quote from: Hero on February 12, 2008, 17:35:49

It does remind me of a baby chicken though :roll:

hahaha..  i think I'd take him home and raise him!!... ( sshh iwannashagsimon might read this..)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

robiola

Mmh... a friend of mine who was a brunette went blonde when she started having a lot of grey in her hair and the dark color was too difficult to keep up because the roots showed almost immediately.... Wonder if this is why Simon decided to change his color??? Hard to get to the hairdresser on a regular basis while you're touring... ;)
If that's it, it's about the only sign of aging  on the man -- he looks as good as he did 20 yrs ago if not better!

scatcat

Quote from: robiola on February 12, 2008, 17:54:34
he looks as good as he did 20 yrs ago if not better!

exactly.. like the 'Dorian Gray' post in the Italian section...  :D
he does not age!!!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

robiola

I smell a pact with the devil... :twisted:

You know them darn goths, they's all Satan loving devil worshippers, best to keep away from them.

scatcat

Quote from: robiola on February 12, 2008, 18:00:37
I smell a pact with the devil... :twisted:

...hhmm.. well he's been playing like he's on fire!!??   :smth077
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

silversand

Thanks for the pictures scatcat :)

Simon looks very good with his blond hair :)
I have to say i was very astonished when i saw it.
I'm asking myself why Simon did it. Maybe he wanted to try a new one.
Or maybe he doesn't want that someone can see his receding hairlines (if he has them) ?

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: robiola on February 12, 2008, 17:54:34
Mmh... a friend of mine who was a brunette went blonde when she started having a lot of grey in her hair and the dark color was too difficult to keep up because the roots showed almost immediately.... Wonder if this is why Simon decided to change his color????

Nope.  Eden had dyed his hair blond and when his dad saw it he liked it and decided to dye his hair.

Now...as far as what I think.....  I'm getting used to it.  At first I didn't know what to think, but now I like it.

Btw, Mum says he looks like a ugly fag. :smth089

Carnage Visor

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on February 12, 2008, 22:57:31
Btw, Mum says he looks like a ugly fag. :smth089

Hmm...seems to be a commen comment to make about the band...that they are "gay"...funny, because nobody in the band is. However, everyone's precious "QUEEN" was lead by a homosexual singer and nobody ever says that Queen is "gay"*...

The paradoxes modern music listeners create...makes me laugh.

I still think Simon should revert back to his 1985-ish haircut, but since that's physically impossible (JK), I'll settle for anything he does...as long as he still looks like Simon! :smth023

*(DISCLAIMER: I have no problem with listening to a band like that, I'm just trying to rationalize people's apparent hatred for The Cure because they are supposedly "GAY"...do not be offended please)

Sussex

Quote from: Carnage Visor on February 13, 2008, 00:45:31

However, everyone's precious "QUEEN" was lead by a homosexual singer and nobody ever says that Queen is "gay"*...

Agree with that CV!

To me, Simon has made a great revolution regards to his hair! It somehow can lead us to open this new topic here. :D

As long as it is Simon Gallup. I dont even care about others' negative opinion of his new hair! I even want to try to blonde my hair to look like Simon.  ;)

"Thick As Shit"

B-Flower

I think Simon looks lovely with blonde hair; he's simply gorgeous...  ;)
How time will heal, make me forget?!
YOU PROMISED ME!!!

Lady

I must confess I'm very very happy for simon's new hair style, because they often say to me that if I wanna be a real curefan I must have black hair, while I'm blondie...now I'm prouder to be a blondie-cure-fan!!!!!! :P :-D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Sussex

Quote from: Lady on February 13, 2008, 16:39:36
I must confess I'm very very happy for simon's new hair style, because they often say to me that if I wanna be a real curefan I must have black hair, while I'm blondie...now I'm prouder to be a blondie-cure-fan!!!!!! :P :-D

So, I think it is good for u in that way, blondie - cure fan!  :-D

"Thick As Shit"

scatcat

I am really liking Simon with blonde hair!! He stands out on stage, and you can't take your eyes off him!  :D

When i look a pictures/ clips of him with dark hair now, it doesn't look right!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life