a recent photo of Mary

Started by Cure Freak, June 23, 2008, 19:14:41

Previous topic - Next topic

love_cat

Hello.

BTW, dear Hero, where is this thread with the pictures at the official site?
I can't find...
Could you link?

A bunch of thanks if you can link!

Hero

Quote from: love_cat on January 26, 2009, 11:57:45
Hello.

BTW, dear Hero, where is this thread with the pictures at the official site?
I can't find...
Could you link?

A bunch of thanks if you can link!

I couldn't find the original thread at the official site, i think i found these on photobucket or another similar site.

love_cat

nevertheless - very good - thank you!
nice to see Mary after so long a time ;)

rubcure

Wonderful pics thanks so much Hero for share this...  :smth023
[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]

chinesewhispers

yeah, thank you very much  :smth023

punx_chix

wow. interesting. i was wondering what she looked like these days.

thanks for the photo hero!
...and i run around hysterical
in dead persistent gloom...

kissingcrimson

beautiful! thankyou so nice of you to share :)
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

~*CherryRed*~

Hahaha, that party looked like FUN! Some of the ladies seem a little worse for wear in the photo with Mr Smith! LOL! but thats what parties are all about! :-D
"prone to flights of whimsy"

dsanchez

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 04, 2008, 09:40:06
one thing i always really wondered about was all that weird-o stuff she was wearing at times, especially around '90. just go to watch 'play out' and you see what i mean.

where in 'play out' is she? I just dont remember...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

mint car

Quote from: dsanchez on February 25, 2009, 15:48:33
Quote from: japanesebaby on September 04, 2008, 09:40:06
one thing i always really wondered about was all that weird-o stuff she was wearing at times, especially around '90. just go to watch 'play out' and you see what i mean.

where in 'play out' is she? I just dont remember...
in the backstage before wembley show for ex.  ;)
[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

alt.end

Quote from: revolt on September 04, 2008, 10:45:34
Quote from: APinkDream on September 04, 2008, 00:11:15
I know I'm going to get totally bashed for saying this, but, I have never thought Mary was attractive ---- at all, and she dresses wierd too, I mean wtf is up with the outfit she's wearing in that pic? And the hat?
I've read comments from ppl on various Cure sites saying how pretty Mary is. Then when I finally saw a few pics of her .........  :shock: :roll:
  I guess she could be considered pretty, if you like the uni-brow look.
Robert makes a more attractive female than his wife does.
  Once again, this is my opinion. Not saying it's right or wrong ; just that it's mine.

Well, it kind of depends on the particular pictures, but on these she looks really pretty:

http://www.picturesofyou.us/photos/85-86/86-robandmarymag.htm

http://www.picturesofyou.us/photos/85-86/85-mary-rs-arm.htm

http://www.picturesofyou.us/86/86-puppet.htm

http://www.picturesofyou.us/86/86-maryrobertsmith.htm

http://www.picturesofyou.us/photos/90-91/p-90-10-after-jukeboxjury-mindy-mary-mw.htm

Unfortunately on her wedding pictures she hasn't come particularly well, I think, but no one can be photogenic all of the time.

i dunno what you guys want...paris hilton? i find her VERY pretty AND charismatic AND intelligent. She and Robert make a cool pair.

largeststarintheuniverse

Thanks for the pic, Mary still looks very nice!

shelliebeans23

I know I'm going to get totally bashed for saying this, but, I have never thought Mary was attractive ---- at all, and she dresses wierd too, I mean wtf is up with the outfit she's wearing in that pic? And the hat?
I've read comments from ppl on various Cure sites saying how pretty Mary is. Then when I finally saw a few pics of her .........  :shock: :roll:
  Once again, this is my opinion. Not saying it's right or wrong ; just that it's mine.

Looks are not everything.  And Mary has been with Robert from the beginning, through it all, most likely when the rest of the teenagers made fun of Robert for wearing a dress to school.  That's more important than looks any day.  It's easy to "fall in love" with someone after they are famous, successful, and wealthy.  It's called "golddigging" for a reason.

shelliebeans23

Quote from: Hero on January 24, 2009, 06:56:14
Quote from: wish-man on January 23, 2009, 22:53:07
Quote from: M on January 23, 2009, 20:52:09
I saw a picture of her at the official site, from her birthday last autumn, the thread is gone with the wind thou.:smth025

Wow who is that young man in the photo?  I wonder if it is one of Robert's nephews.  He looks a lot like a young Robert!  How cute!  Too bad he and Mary never had kids because they would be totally cool like their parents!

sootycure

I think you need to be a bit careful there, your comment is in danger of looking just a wee-bit sour grapey. Try to avoid blatantly bashing Mary - she's nice.
Let's stick to facts - I mean come on, let's be honest - Mary doesn't have a uni-brow. A uni-brow has to meet in the middle. If you look at Mary, you'll see that she has 2 distinct brows that do not meet in the middle and are in fact very tidy.
Robert obviously appreciates a natural woman who hasn't plucked/waxed her brows into oblivion.
Big dark eye brows are a very classic and sophisticated look. They frame the face and actually make the person look younger. They also soften the look of the face as well. Mary is smart to have kept hers - because if you pluck them too much, they never come back. It's better to keep them, than be having to draw/tattoo them on later in life.
They really are one of those things - you've either got them naturally or you haven't. If you have them - keep them. That's all you can do - because once you've destroyed them, that's it.

Robert as a woman.....mmmmmm...Robert's eyebrows are bigger than Mary's and not as tidy [because he's a man]. Yes he's gorgeous...really REALLY beautiful [I could go on and on], but Mary is definitely always going to be the better female.
I've always thought Robert and Mary are perfect in every way. They even look like each other! :) Mary is the girl version of Robert and vice versa.
I really love the fact that she clearly wears whatever she wants and is comfortable in, because it actually works. She's got her own different, quirky style. It's eccentric, it's cute and it's her. I think it just makes her even more beautiful. There really is something magical about her. She's certainly a lot more interesting than most women. I really admire her and I can completely see why Robert loves her and thinks that she's the perfect woman for him. He said it himself - he said she's even stranger than he is. :)
She is his real-life Betty Boop. :)
I'm so glad you came
I'm so glad you remembered
To see how we're ending
Our last dance together
Reluctantly
Cautiously
But prettier than ever
I really believe that this time it's forever