Started by coxoxi, May 19, 2008, 22:35:01

Previous topic - Next topic

coxoxi

Hello everyone!
I'm Karolina from Dubrovnik, Croatia..
I adore Cure! Robert makes my life beautiful every day  :smth054
I'm glad I found this site  :smth023

DJscribbles

hi karolina! i've always wanted to visit croatia, whats it like? looking forward to seeing your posts =D
Every night I dream, and every day it comes true

coxoxi

Quote from: DJscribbles on May 19, 2008, 23:05:33
hi karolina! i've always wanted to visit croatia, whats it like? looking forward to seeing your posts =D

Awww Thanks!  :)
Croatia is very beautiful especially Dubrovnik! You should definitely visit it ;)
Btw.I have family friends in San Jose  :D

DJscribbles

Quote from: coxoxi on May 19, 2008, 23:26:06
Croatia is very beautiful especially Dubrovnik! You should definitely visit it ;)
only three more years till i get to tour around europe, i must stop by your city. 0.0 youre not serious! aahh, you must visit the san francisco bay area someday (youve got family friends here after all hehe), or come back again if you have already. its especially fun in the summer. too bad you cant be here for the san jose show next week, id sent you airplane tickets and fly you here if i could!

coxoxi

Quote from: DJscribbles on May 19, 2008, 23:42:10
Quote from: coxoxi on May 19, 2008, 23:26:06
only three more years till i get to tour around europe, i must stop by your city. 0.0 youre not serious! aahh, you must visit the san francisco bay area someday (youve got family friends here after all hehe), or come back again if you have already. its especially fun in the summer. too bad you cant be here for the san jose show next week, id sent you airplane tickets and fly you here if i could!
I've never got a chance to visit my friends in California, but I'm planning to do that soon... I'm so busy   :smth086  But my parents visited them this year and they were in San Francisco and had great time... They said it's very nice :)

Please don't tell me that information...I'm still depressed that I missed the show in Munchen  :smth010

DJscribbles

awws.. noo! :cry: how far is germany from croatia?

coxoxi

Quote from: DJscribbles on May 20, 2008, 03:36:16
awws.. noo! :cry: how far is germany from croatia?
It's not so very far... Look at google earth  :-D