I've been a Cure fan for about 5 years now

Started by ghanisbuli, June 14, 2008, 23:28:58

Previous topic - Next topic

ghanisbuli

Hi everyone.  I joined this community a long time ago, but I never really posted.  So, I hope to start!  I've been a Cure fan for about 5 years now (but it seems like forever), and I'm sure it's for life.  I've gotten my 12 year old sister hooked on The Cure, and more recently, my dad.  We went to Sasquatch (front row center!) and Vancouver this year, and I went to Everett in 2004.

I'm a student, studying biochemistry.  Chemistry is what I do for a living--I've worked as a lab TA, and I'm about to start full-time research in organic synthesis.  Woo!  I recently found out that one of the professors is a huuuge Cure fan (um, for all I know he's a member here), so we'll be sharing stories this summer, I'm sure.

The rarest Cure item I own is a tea cup from the End of the World video.  Pretty darn neat.  I got it for winning an art contest on The Cure's myspace.  I haven't painted a Cure picture in about three years, but hopefully I'll start again soon, and I'll be sure to share!

There's a strange summary for you.
I always lock the door when I creep by daylight. I can't do it at night, for I know John would suspect something at once.

j

Quote from: ghanisbuli on June 14, 2008, 23:28:58
I'm a student, studying biochemistry.  Chemistry is what I do for a living--I've worked as a lab TA, and I'm about to start full-time research in organic synthesis.

Glad to see another science person here (my undergrad is in Chemistry!)-I work in industry in vaccines.  Welcome and hope you enjoy the forum.