Welcome to Curefans.com!

Started by lostflower4, June 25, 2005, 16:41:10

Previous topic - Next topic

nerdiee and 385 Guests are viewing this topic.

lostflower4

Hello,

Welcome the the Internet's newest Cure forum. Right now we are in the early stages, so don't expect too much excitement at this time.

In the coming weeks we hope that the word will get out and our community will start to grow.

Don't forget to tell your friends about us!  :D

dsanchez

Sure it will grow out Caley! 8)

David.

Quote from: lostflower4Hello,

Welcome the the Internet's newest Cure forum. Right now we are in the early stages, so don't expect too much excitement at this time.

In the coming weeks we hope that the word will get out and our community will start to grow.

Don't forget to tell your friends about us!  :D
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

bclark93

hello everyone!!! good to see this up!!
Look great!!
:)

toxic love doll

To be honest, I have no idea how I got on the mailing list for this site, but I am so glad that I am!  This is great.

Erik

Caley,

I'm very impressed with the endeavour,

keep up the great work and spirit you have already shown us!
Erik

Anonymous

hello everyone, glad to be aboard, lets hope this forum can grow into something very special :D

boneheadhaggar

sorry, that last post was from me.......forgot to log in :wink:
its nice to be nice

Tristan Berlin

Hey guys. This is a nice new site. Thanks for contacting me. I hope we all will have fun here.  :lol:

Tr#

dsanchez

Welcome Tristan. That's great to meet new cure fans around the world... :P

David.

Quote from: Tristan BerlinHey guys. This is a nice new site. Thanks for contacting me. I hope we all will have fun here.  :lol:

Tr#
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tof

I 'm happy to found this forum  :lol:

Hello to everybody

Tof
Tof

heixiao

Hey guys, nice to meet you !! I hope the best for this forum, Im' sure we'll have fun here !!!  :D
Movement, no movement, just a falling bird

lostflower4

This site is really starting to grow! I'd just like to say welcome to all the new members.  :D

Tof

Quote from: lostflower4 on July 28, 2005, 14:30:17
This site is really starting to grow! I'd just like to say welcome to all the new members.  :D

And now CUREFANS is the bigest one !!!
Tof

RETROFORWARD

just came across this board a few days agao for the first time. i love the design of the site and the ease at which it can be navigated :) and it's used frequently. always a bonus!

Sussex

No regret..! The greatest fan site ever..

Welcome guys!!! :smth023
"Thick As Shit"