who will be the 1000 members? Best Wishes to curefan

Started by [labyrinth], January 13, 2007, 14:08:29

Previous topic - Next topic

[labyrinth]

who will be the 1000 members????? :) and overall, where will he be from ?
we're nearest than ever to have our first 1000 world-Members ! this community is growing, and maybe we are one of the "biggest" Cure-community in the world-wide-web?
or not??

so, it's time to wish again, all the best for this community and this forum...and the people who writes here or will write here!

Best Wishes curefan.com :)

dsanchez

tram71 was the 1000 member  :smth023

and we think to pass 1500 by the end of this 2007. We will see!

Cheers,

David.

Quote from: [labyrinth] on January 13, 2007, 14:08:29
who will be the 1000 members????? :) and overall, where will he be from ?
we're nearest than ever to have our first 1000 world-Members ! this community is growing, and maybe we are one of the "biggest" Cure-community in the world-wide-web?
or not??

so, it's time to wish again, all the best for this community and this forum...and the people who writes here or will write here!

Best Wishes curefan.com :)

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

robiola

2000 -- wow... at this rate, we shall soon take over the world. And we shall rule, wisely but with a fist of iron, and crappy music will no longer be heard on the radio and forced upon our defenceless ears 24 hours a day in supermarkets and airports and everywhere else, and Mika and Madonna will become corn farmers.
And JB will be our queen.

Can you tell I got up at three this morning?

[labyrinth]

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

robiola

Quote from: [labyrinth] on May 19, 2008, 15:23:01
is that a screenplay for a movie???  :-D

You want to be in it?  ;)
Sleep deprivation does strange things to me.
Anyway, 2000 -- what an impressive number. I'm no expert, but I don't think there are that many communities that can boast such a high number of members... Are there?

dsanchez

Quote from: robiola on May 19, 2008, 22:40:51
Anyway, 2000 -- what an impressive number. I'm no expert, but I don't think there are that many communities that can boast such a high number of members... Are there?

Software communities (for instance) have normally thousands of members, but for us the 2000 mark is really a sign that we (and I mean everyone in the community) is doing a great job.

On june 24th Curefans.com will be 3 years old. We have grown really a lot these few years, and the nicest thing is that we have members from all the world and a staff with people coming from really different places.

We also couldn't make alone without the support and connection with other Cure sites and communities.

And as I said always, if the community is succesful is because of it's members. So thank you everybody :smth023

ps. btw, if anyone has ideas for celebrating the three years anniversary, let us know :D
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo